Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899

Thread: Chucks Primal Adventure page 99

chasbuddy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    16 July 2012:

Back form 5 miler bike ride. Ugh that was a hard one. Wind in my face whilst going up hill is a drag. I wanted to stop and push uphill but didnt. I did take a pause at the "push button for walking signal" though. Got home and had a bottle of cold water and some blueberries and about four ounces of greek yogurt. I wish I could figure out how to measure calorie consumption during bike trips. Som of the gps stuff apparently does this but those devices are expensive.

Ill try to do the Y again this afternoon after I recover from this mornings activity. I am whining too much. Best, Chas
    They used to call me No Neck, but now I have one.

16 July 2012:
    Lunch: guess its gonna be three meals today....stomach thinks my throats been cut.
    Five- six ounces of cottage cheese with some pinapple bits tossed on the mix. Another bottle of water.

I feel good enough to do the YMCA today even with the bike ride. We shall see how it goes.

Best, Chas

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    17 July 2012: Oops forgot what day it was...I need to edit previous posts dates.

Went to YMCA for my walk a thon and today, unlike yesterday, was able to do my normal thirty minute walk and mixed in five laps jogging. Completed my routine and came home famished but not before I went to sports store and purchased some Lycra spandex bike shorts. The worst part was telling my wife I had bought spandex shorts. I cant wait until tomorrow morning when it is once again time to ride. Im having two hard boiled egs to ward off the hunger pangs until dinner (2 more hours)....

Tonight's dinner is gonna be grilled burger patty sans accessories like buns etc with steamed broccoli and prolly a jug of cold water. I guess my incresed exercise pattern must be catching up with my metabolism.

Best, Chas

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899