Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Chucks Primal Adventure page 11

chasbuddy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    1 August 2010: Breakfast & Lunch: IF ....all the kids are coming over today for a swim party and so I am fasting through the day as they may want to put on the "Dog" for dinner. News at 11!
    I looked for an acceptable pix for my avatar and all are hideous. I tried taking a couple and they are also hideous. I am waiting until we approach 200 before I get a picture up. At this rate that will be sometime in early October (insert smiley face here). Have some vanity much? Sigh...not perfect by any measure...enjoy your day. Best, Chas

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    Methinks you might be a little too hard on yourself, Chas.
    We want to see your smiling face!

Ok

So I really hope your happy now Kuno......hah!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    I am.
    It's great to SEE you, my friend

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Chas! It's great to see you

Ha Ha you guys are too much. Many miles to go before 160.....Ugh I just did the back of the napkin arithmetic and 200 is somewhere in October. Yikes! Have a wonderful weekend folks. Keep up the good fight! Best, Chas

1 August 2010: Dinner: Oh my where to begin. Two Italian sausages on the BBQ. Homemade Coleslaw, Fruit salad, and for desert (drum roll please) Pavlova with fresh strawberries and blueberries on top. Oh how yummy. Then...I got a birthday gift of VFF. Actually a gift card to REI since every store in town was out of stock I'm gonna go get fitted tomorrow and come home and order from the REI website. KSO's here we come.

Banner day all around.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chasbuddy View Post
    HI Velocity..I saw the note and thought about what you said viz going crazy....You may very well be correct. However, with deference to Lord Kelivin (if you don't measure it you don't know anything about it) I will probably keep charting progress. I am doing this for my BP and I just added weight. WRT your other points....I walk each day at 5 AM, then I come home and weigh and take 3 BP readings 30 minutes later. I use and record the mid reading for BP. Each day the same ritual. Then, and only then, does my normal routine of the day begin. You are correct in that this week I had five successive days of flat line weight loss but my desire to understand the factors that drive weight loss outweighed my frustration. The program works and all I need to do is stick to the program. Perhaps I will change up after a bit but for now I'm gonna keep on keeping on. Thanks for your observations.
    If your method works for you, then by all means keep it up! You've made excellent progress thus far.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

2 August 2010: Bfst/Lunch again an IF day. This is working well for me. Have not planned dinner yet but something will find it's way out the purgatory called the freezer. Perhaps a roast of beef that I think I remember is lurking in there someplace. Then I am off to the bank and then to REI to order my VFF KSO's. Yippie Skippy. You have no idea the scheming that had to be orchestrated to get my daughter to contribute to the "Worlds Ugliest Show Fund".
    I really do luv it when a plan comes together.

Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast