Thread: its time to be primal again page

itsjuneclaude is offline Junior Member

its time to be primal again

Shop Now
    {Edit: Not updating this journal. I finally found my old account name and password, so I'll be posting there instead. Admin can delete this account.}
    Last edited by itsjuneclaude; 07-04-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Woooo, getting some money tonight, so it's time to do some grocery shopping. Kind of tired of bland food... what should I get? I think I'll also need a tasty snack!
    Ordered some cat food on amazon with gift cards from my mobile income, but I need to buy some more at the grocery store too.

funderful is offline Member
    Maybe try cooking differently instead of buying different food? Roasting veggies instead of boiling or sauteeing them?

I ended up buying a snicker's and a pint of vanilla ice cream, those are my allowed non primal treats. Wish the snickers weren't so sugary though.
    No AC at home, too hot to turn the oven on, but I could grill something outside, good idea!

My husband is out of town for a while that's why I've been eating bland food, I hate cooking for 1.
    Last edited by itsjuneclaude; 06-24-2014 at 09:46 AM.

So difficult to make myself eat enough, but I did manage to eat a big lunch. White rice with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and beef. I got some Redmond real salt which I really missed. It's really tasty.