Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Are bananas keeping me from getting a flat stomach? page 7

Mike Alzen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrappler View Post
    .......That is fact. No one can dispute this =)
    Clearly, it is disputed.

Nothing wrong with having your opinion, but repeatedly spouting it as "a fact that can't be disputed" isn't going to get you anywhere.

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    lol, im not trying to get anywhere, im perfectly fine where i am thank you very much =)

Good luck losing the flab my friend...
    Last edited by TheGrappler; 07-08-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

CaptSaltyJack is offline Senior Member
    Uhh, no I'd say ditching grains and sugars is #1. Upping saturated fat intake is #2. I don't think calories in/out is anywhere near #1.

rphlslv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrappler View Post
    lol, im not trying to get anywhere, im perfectly fine where i am thank you very much =)

Good luck losing the flab my friend...
    I don't get it. The video you sent me on facebook totally debunks calories in = calories out.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    I think it supports the theory of hormones and their role in weight control. Im not saying its not important. Those people in the video did gain weight after upping their calories. They are both true and important. In my opinion the calories come first, that is all im saying. lol
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

SemperAye is offline Junior Member
    Wouldn't a banana be the best post workout recovery for that once a week all out sprint or heavy lifting to failure?

Jenster7 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by gn View Post
    then, frankly speaking, i envy you: whether it is due to a highly efficient yet effortless self-control or more noble inborn constitution you can have best of both worlds
    Slightly off topic, but I'd say if you are binging on sweet potatoes and fruit you probably aren't getting enough calories from other primal foods, or you are very early on in your primal journey. I used to do this too...but gradually I found that I needed to less and less as I concentrated on unrestricted eating of other primal foods. I used to HAVE to have fruit after a meal but now find sometimes that I just don't fancy it if I have had a big satisfying meal.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567