Thread: Uh oh Chinese Great Wall buffet TODAY!!!! page

MoBob is offline Member

Uh oh Chinese Great Wall buffet TODAY!!!!

Primal Fuel
    Inadvertent celebration: went to a Chinese buffet and had almost two plates of veggies and meat, very little rice, but feeling the salt, msg, and sugar. Oh well, a little party in my gut for 8 weeks, 5 days PB, dropping 5% BF and 13lb. BP back in normal range and feeling great except the temp bloaty feeling....

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    Never stress about re-feeds/"cheats"... counter-intuitive... Enjoy the experience, and move on. You'll be much happier! And awesome results, keep it up!

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Icky feeling, isn't it? Ah, well. Back on the horse. And, you can be proud of yourself for staying away from noodles, most rice, and breading.
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

mikebike is offline Senior Member
    My biggest bitch with the vast majority of these places is the nasty-ass oils they cook with. You know, the heart healthy vegetable oils.

MoBob is offline Member
    I guess everyone who's PBing it longer than me has gone thru the same bumpy horse ride!

Yeah, there was the veggy oils in every dish due to the sliminess. Boy, was my belly huge! Needless to say, my PB dinner was rather tiny tonight!
    During breakfast today, Abby asks, "How would this juicy, fat, sweet blackberry taste on top of my bacon?" I said it would taste BerrySwine...;-P

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    PrimalCon New York
    I did "okayish" at a buffet, sure the oils were henious, but I gots the fish oils to combat them....and then I hit the pineapple wedges... "how much damage could 3 small pieces of pineapple do?" qouth I...

...ugh. comatose.