Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Have few questions page 13

LioxWolf is offline Member
    And you never know if I sleep 8hours or no...
    I sometimes wake up at night at around 2-4am...randomly...and decided to see if anyone commented.

Today I bought two 28oz of Organic Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Cold pressed....tasted good on my food and for cooking.
    Last edited by LioxWolf; 08-17-2014 at 11:14 PM.

FrenchFry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LioxWolf View Post
    Today I bought two 28oz of Organic Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Cold pressed....tasted good on my food and for cooking.
    Yeah, but did you do some push-ups as well ? You referred to a plank position earlier on and asked about it. I think they are mostly useless, you'd better take the opportunity when in that position to do push-ups

About coconut oil, it is quite energetic due to its high level of medium chain trigs that are converted into immediate energy. If you have fat to lose, no point in using exogenous sources

Salome_Schmidt is offline Junior Member
    If you crave something other than water to drink sometimes and can't fit too much vegetable in your school bag, why not make yourself a smoothie for lunch. Throw a handful of spinach or cale (something green and leafy anywahy) and berries a bit of whey protein and green tea in a blender and take that for lunch. You can even use berries and milk - but then the milk would be your school snack meal, not something you drink in addition to a meal.
    Here you can find great smoothie recipes: Green Smoothie – Strawberry Milkshake Carrie Brown | Life in the SANE lane I think that at the moment you probably eat too many nuts to lose weight and your feeling for "fullness" might be out of wack. A big meal is a meal that fully satisfies you, but not in the sense of "now I am so full that I would like to lay down for a bit", but more in a way "if I would do something that I really like doing now, would I still interrupt it to get something to eat now?" If the answer is "no", then you probably had enough. It takes a while to develop that feeling. What you can do to train it is eating very slowly.

I disagree with French Fry about your coconut oil. It's a great way to have that in the morning to satisfy hunger without spiking your insulin (which you would do if you had carbs). That way you can more easily stay in fat burning mode for the rest of the day without getting too hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome_Schmidt View Post
    If you crave something other than water to drink sometimes and can't fit too much vegetable in your school bag, why not make yourself a smoothie for lunch. Throw a handful of spinach or cale (something green and leafy anywahy) and berries a bit of whey protein and green tea in a blender and take that for lunch. You can even use berries and milk - but then the milk would be your school snack meal, not something you drink in addition to a meal.
    Here you can find great smoothie recipes: Green Smoothie – Strawberry Milkshake Carrie Brown | Life in the SANE lane I think that at the moment you probably eat too many nuts to lose weight and your feeling for "fullness" might be out of wack. A big meal is a meal that fully satisfies you, but not in the sense of "now I am so full that I would like to lay down for a bit", but more in a way "if I would do something that I really like doing now, would I still interrupt it to get something to eat now?" If the answer is "no", then you probably had enough. It takes a while to develop that feeling. What you can do to train it is eating very slowly.
    Lol
    Who ever said i eat a lot of nuts. I just eat a small amount.

Well, when you described your typical daily food intake in june, it already started with 4 packets of mixed nuts for breakfast (along other things)and another "some" for lunch - I don't know how big these "packets" are, but even if they are small, I would say that is rather a lot of nuts. I only mentioned it because for me, weight loss already stalls when I eat more than a handful of nuts per day.

Yea that was back in june. And the packets were small, now i just eat around 15 or so.

Nillos is offline Senior Member
    15 packets?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    No lol, 15 nuts or so,

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213