Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to lose 100 pounds page 2

scubasam is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    WTg Ruby. I am in a similar situation to you. I am 34 with 3 kids and have about 80-90 lbs to lose (not sure how low I can/will go and be able to easily maintain). Can i ask you what you did to get so motivated? I am still struggling with the 100% commitment thing and therefore not seeing results yet.

chia is offline Senior Member
    wow...wonderful!! Try to focus on full body moves on strength day...maybe a circuit of 4 moves...release some fabulous human growth hormone to get you lean and keep you young!

Try incorporating baby intervals to start...get slightly breathless, recover, and decrease your duration. but, start easy. You'll feel a bit nauseated if its too much too soon.

You'll have lots of great support here!

ruby is offline Senior Member
    I started a primal journal here.
    Michelle
    totally primal since 5/16/2010, 41 years old my journal
    240+/128/121 (I'm 5'3")

Sweet Tart is offline Member
    Hi Ruby,
    Congrats on your progress so far! I lost ~90 pounds with LC when I was 39 with two young kids and a failing marriage. Nine years from the start of my journey I've lost the weight and (mostly) kept it off. Got divorced and then remarried two years ago. I've completely changed my life for the better over the past 9 years and am happier than I've ever been. I've been hanging out here tweaking things with PB trying to lose the last little bit that never really stayed off from my original weight loss endeavor.

Putting yourself and your health on an equal level with your family is the first step in making positive changes in your life! It can be very hard and scary sometimes, but you're totally moving in the right direction.

I just wanted to update that I am more than halfway through, Ive lost over 55 pounds and have another 50 to go now :^) (I changed my goal weight from 130 to 125 when I realized I am 5'3" not 5'4" lol)
    Michelle
    240+/128/121 (I'm 5'3")

lizch is offline Senior Member
    That's so totally awesome Ruby.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

I added some progress pics, me at 230 pounds and me today at 175 to page 3 of my journal
    Michelle
    240+/128/121 (I'm 5'3")

janinao is offline Junior Member
    Very nice goals, Ruby! Keep us updated of how you are doing.

Hello everyone I just wanted to bump my ol' intro post to report that I did indeed lose a hundred pounds and counting
    Michelle
    240+/128/121 (I'm 5'3")

ErinC is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You, madam, are one of my FAVE-O-RITE before and after stories ever. I desperately want to share you with my mom. I mean - your story... well, you know what I mean... And I love that you said "I am going to lose 100lbs" and then YOU JUST EFFING DID IT. Way to go. Hugs and high fives.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast