Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast food: Is there ANY actual evidence/science that it's unhealthy ?? page 13

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka5280 View Post
    Dihydrogen monoxide is water dude, she's joking.
    lmao....

I think derp might know this

If not...then god help me...he has seriously duped me this past year or so.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka5280 View Post
    Dihydrogen monoxide is water dude, she's joking.
    I know, I was just extrapolating on what she said. Irrelevant to the satire, but it was in spirit with this thread.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    lmao....

I think derp might know this

If not...then god help me...he has seriously duped me this past year or so.
    Hahaha, yeah I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Google tells you what you want to hear, and when you search for something such as "milk and x problem", based on its algorithmic results based off of "hits", many times you're going to get something from NaturalNews. It's an opinionated site, that never offers anything in the form of proof. If I were to take anything on that site without a grain of salt, I'd end up being afraid of anything that wasn't made right before my eyes with a 500% price increase. Utilizing google at all, and not scholarly search engines, is ipso facto stupid.

This is what you get when you pay attention to the current trend of holistic medicine fear mongering:

Dihydrogen monoxide hoax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    McDonalds used to have some really tasty Strawberry Milkshakes thirty years ago! Or maybe my sense of taste has deteriorated or improved over the years because it does not taste half that good anymore…
    But diet coke still tastes Godly, yes?
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    if that's what god tastes like, then i am happy once more to be on the road straight to hell.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    if that's what god tastes like, then i am happy once more to be on the road straight to hell.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Yep, it taste better than ever! But I am a bit concerned about the high levels of Dihydrogen monoxide in Coke Zero though, so I put a splash of organic lime juice to make it even healthier...
    Whoever fights trolls should see to it that in the process he does not become a troll - for when you gaze long enough into the computer screen, the computer screen will gaze back into you!
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

MEversbergII is online now Senior Member
    So. All this is pretty bunk, then.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Yep, it taste better than ever! But I am a bit concerned about the high levels of Dihydrogen monoxide in Coke Zero though, so I put a splash of organic lime juice to make it even healthier...
    Gotta alkalize your body with all that acid forming Coke and aspartame, right?

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Every time I hike the Pacific Crest Trail I eat at the McDonald's on the trail. There's actually a McD's only 1/4 from the trail at Cajon Pass. It's a tradition to eat insane amounts of food and get stares from the regular patrons. A friend of mine rode his horse on the PCT so he took his horse through the drive-thru. Such good times! Sometimes fast-food IS healthy, as in how with the Primal Blueprint play, connections with others and allowing for 20% (so you don't go nuts with orthorexia) is healthy.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast