Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autoimmunity on Primal page 2

BJDMINN is offline Member
    Check out phoenixhelix.com. I believe she has managed her rheumatoid arthritis using the AIP protocol and has some good information on her site. Best to you!

GoJenGo is offline Senior Member
    Skye, I hope you and others here will post updates and let the board know how you do on the AIP. I am always amazed at the results I read about regularly. The lifechanging effects experienced by countless people make it seem insane that such a way of eating is questioned and argued - and, more importantly, the fact that diet can both make us sick and "cure" us. The proof is in the (dairy free for many of us) pudding! Good luck to you, I predict that you will experience an increase in health and quality of life!

I'm curious as to the responses you might receive in answer to your question regarding resistant starch - you might want to consider asking it on the Resistant Starch thread. It's a monster, but there's one hell of a wealth of knowledge within it and quite the collection of brains to pick!
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

SkyePatridge is offline Junior Member
    Thanks GoJenGo. I posted my question yesterday in the Resistant Starch thread and tatertot was quick to offer some excellent observations. Sounds like I've got some work ahead of me - balancing an unbalanced gut microbiome. I'm not even sure where to start haha.

MrSteel is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have PA and have recently started eating Primal as well. I too am interested if anyone else has had problems with resistant starch.

So far, cutting grains, dairy, and oils has been working for me. Nightshades (not potatoes) are still in my diet, but I am going to experiment eliminating those for a time and see what happens. I have not been eating this way long, but am excited to see how things may change for me soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12