Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plant positive? page

plant positive?

Primal Fuel
    has anyone ever seen this site? I was in a debate with a fresh out of the box, vegan propaganda machine jocking, toolbox on another site I frequent and he (?) kept linking all of this crap from plantpositive as rebuttals to the things I was saying and linking. so I checked out the site. it's literally a propaganda machine where they've dissected everything about meat, ethics, cholesterol, paleo, whatever and prepackaged them for soft-headed people to gobble up and then spew as rebuttals to anyone who disagrees with them. the site disgusts me. and of course this person was extra bold because he (?) is a recent vegan convert. he (?) never answered any of the questions I posed directly, but simply posted more and more links from this site.
    honestly, i'm just ranting. but my goodness...wtf is wrong with people?

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    lol...I tried listening to one video when some numbskull linked it. I would rather scrape out the back side of my skull with a rusty spoon than listen to that voice for more than five seconds. I have no idea if he has any valid arguments. I couldn't listen to him long enough to find out

I've seen him ....(can we call him Peepee or PP for short?)...so I've seen PP claim to oust paleo, lyle mcdonald, colpo...ect. He claimed to totally destroy them to such an extent so as they shut down their sites in some posts! Of course I've gone to check and all the sites are up and running. Seems he is only so great in his own mind.

I'm sure its more vegan drivel.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 05-01-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    lol...I tried listening to one video when some numbskull linked it. I would rather scrape out the back side of my skull with a rusty spoon than listen to that voice for more than five seconds. I have no idea if he has any valid arguments. I couldn't listen to him long enough to find out

I've seen him ....(can we call him Peepee or PP for short?)...so I've seen PP claim to oust paleo, lyle mcdonald, colpo...ect. He claimed to totally destroy them to such an extent so as they shut down their sites in some posts! Of course I've gone to check and all the sites are up and running. Seems he is only so great in his own mind.
    yeah. it's total rubbish. I actually linked that meta analysis that I saw you put on another thread today. his response was that it was funded by the national dairy council and therefore no good. he then told me to rest assured knowing that practically every nutrition expert in the world believes saturated fat is bad for you. lolz

dude even invoked some durianrider youtube clips.

I left him with "vegan propaganda swallowers like you are shopping at whole foods, wearing their girlfriends jeans and sipping soy lattes, and posting about it on facebook."
    Last edited by not on the rug; 05-01-2014 at 12:52 PM.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    I've been meaning to drop by his page a while, to see how the other half lives. Every time it comes up here though it sounds awfully unpleasant.

M.

Elliot is offline Senior Member
    If people disagree with you on how to properly determine truth, it can be very difficult to agree on anything else.

miata is offline Senior Member
    I may have to bookmark this site. Highly recommend. Absolutely hilarious.

glorth2 is offline Senior Member
    May be a bit of a reach but PP's tone sounds an awful lot like the troll in this thread:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread106098.html

Quote Originally Posted by glorth2 View Post
    May be a bit of a reach but PP's tone sounds an awful lot like the troll in this thread:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread106098.html
    If you watch enough of his video's you'll see a lot of the paleo gibberish de-bunked first hand. If anyone sees mistakes in his arguments then point then point them out to him. He is more than willing to correct any mistakes made.

If you want a more rational approach to the 2010 meta analysis, Please view plant positives 2 part breadik down]'''

gdot is offline Senior Member
    Dead animals AND plants are nutritious and delicious - my ancestors ate as such and I should too.

I think BOTH sides of the fence are playing with their health in the long run, if their side of the fence is extremely limited in what sorts of foods to consume.

Can one live for years and years on just steak and eggs, or just beans and wheat? Probably - but I contend it would be very unlikely that one would thrive. We clearly evolved as omnivores and omnivores we are still.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
    If you watch enough of his video's you'll see a lot of the paleo gibberish de-bunked first hand. If anyone sees mistakes in his arguments then point then point them out to him. He is more than willing to correct any mistakes made.

If you want a more rational approach to the 2010 meta analysis, Please view plant positives 2 part breadik down]'''
    what team are you playing for here?

this site is 100% vegan propaganda. not level-headed, balanced diet people. not vegetarians who recognize that veganism is nutritionally incomplete and evolutionarily incorrect. vegan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast