Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cancer and sugar page 2

Russ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneAgeQueen View Post
    Russ, check out that link I posted. A guy on there posted pictures of his skin cancer completely disappearing after a few weeks.
    thanks for the link. . its a bit odd, what he had didn't sound like melanoma, i wonder if it would work on it? Also i wonder what substitution would be in stead of bread. . .

maba is offline Senior Member
    John Yudkin studied the link between sugar consumption and degenaritive diseases way back. But it was Ancel Keys' lipid hypothesis based on shoddy research that came to be taken seriously. Reducing sugar consumption as a cure has no money but cholesterol-lowering drugs do.

His book Pure, White and Deadly unfortunately is unavailable now.

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    thanks for the link. . its a bit odd, what he had didn't sound like melanoma, i wonder if it would work on it? Also i wonder what substitution would be in stead of bread. . .
    Yes Kelley Eidem didn't have melanoma, but if you look at the testimonials from people who have used his cure, one of them did have melanoma and posted pics of it disappearing. The cure has worked on people with many different forms of cancer. The bread isn't important, it just acts as something to eat the peppers from. Apparently ginger root can be used as well as the peppers.

federkeil is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by federkeil View Post
    exactly, what happens to big pharmas $$$ when you find out that cancer isn't a virus but an imbalance mostly caused by your diet.

My friend says there's something similar in "Healing With Whole Foods", I may have to skim to that part.
    "Gerson Therapy" is what he referred me to, I still have to give it a read though.
    I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

elwyne is offline Senior Member
    You know, in America anyway, grain, sugarcane, and tobacco are among the biggest cash crops there are. Is it any wonder that powerful research linking them with cancer gets buried, or never funded in the first place? Tobacco finally has to face the music, but how much longer for the others?

twinmama is offline Senior Member
    I think I posted this here before...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaDt3AJQ98c

This sugar connection has been out there for quite some time. In fact, when DH was DX'd with cancer some 7 years ago, it was the first bit of info I came across on the web...(not this link however)...

The thing is... it seems, the average consumer WANTS to consume crap. Sugar is a hard habit to kick. And yes, I agree, the industries that profit from this mass consumption will do what they can to keep the habits running.

Have you seen the High Fructose Corn Syrup adds lately??? OMG! Deer in headlights....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEbRxTOyGf0

I think you're IN FOR SUGAR RELATED ILLNESS!!!!

Cristy is offline Junior Member
    russ,
    i had a melanoma a few years ago as well- i'm only 30. pretty scary.

federkeil is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristy View Post
    russ,
    i had a melanoma a few years ago as well- i'm only 30. pretty scary.
    my mom had her first bout at the age of 30 when she was pregnant with me, it stayed away for 25 years and then proceeded to kill her within 2 months of reappearing at the age of 55. She was heavy into the CW of eating healthy, cutting sat fat and making sure to have enough whole grains.
    I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Cristy is offline Junior Member
    i'm convinced that eliminating sugar and grain (which i did about 6 mos ago) will help prevent a recurrence (and improve health in general). i would never get another sunburn, but i am torn about whether or not to avoid sun///slathering on the sunscreen. even wonder if the chemicals in the sunscreen might be contributing to more skin cancers in younger people. love to exercise outdoors and hang at the pool and beach.

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm torn on the sunscreen thing too Cristy. Possibly skin cancer is caused by not getting enough sun the whole year round and then suddenly getting too much of it? Maybe something to do with Vitamin D deficiency?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast