Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We can do it! page

Drumroll is offline Senior Member

We can do it!

Primal Fuel
    Peace!

Let's stop the fighting and realize we all have our different viewpoints on health and nutrition. Let's remember why this community was started which is to support others on their journey to health, whatever form that may take.

Listen to everyone, learn from everyone, take advice, and even give advice. Just don't be offended if your advice isn't always followed word-for-word.

We're a community bred from a man who wants to help as many people as possible get healthy as he can. I'm sure he's enthusiastic that we're all doing our parts! Let's keep it that way and stop scaring people off with vitriol and anger and zealousness.

I know we're capable of this and a lot of you are doing your part, so let's keep it that way.

Show a little love, come together now!

And now... Back to your regularly scheduled debates on nutrition and dietary hacking.
    Last edited by Drumroll; 04-28-2014 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Video didn't show up right. =\
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    no.... no! you're a jaded old fogey afraid of change and being wrong!

and mark and his ideas are dangerously dumb but i'm still gonna keep coming here even though i like pointing out how he's dumb and wrong all the time!

you're probably fat too

my fingers are crossed that we can all come together and be all friendly and gross like that. it is my fervent desire that the next big fight will be something new and relevant to my interests and will only last a few days at most.

plz? plzkthx?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    no.... no! you're a jaded old fogey afraid of change and being wrong!

and mark and his ideas are dangerously dumb but i'm still gonna keep coming here even though i like pointing out how he's dumb and wrong all the time!

you're probably fat too

my fingers are crossed that we can all come together and be all friendly and gross like that. it is my fervent desire that the next big fight will be something new and relevant to my interests and will only last a few days at most.

plz? plzkthx?
    Love you too!
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Love you too!
    *brofist* hahaha
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    *brofist* hahaha

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Well said guys...
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGrok View Post
    Well said guys...
    We all try...

I hope!

Nourished is offline Senior Member
    I think the debate here is pretty healthy. I like that people can express opinions different from Mark's. There are people here living radically different lifestyles. For the record I'm into it. Glad to be part of the gang.
    My food philosophy is whole foods, simply and traditionally prepared. Food should honor your taste, health, and the environment.

neilc11 is online now Senior Member
    So,
    sugar yes,
    right ?

TQP
    TQP is offline Senior Member

We can do it!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hmm. Reasons why I tried to "play nice" and failed...

I like Mark, and he has openly accepted peat peeps and PHD peeps. Yet his zealot followers seem to think they are "fighting the good fight" by complaining about higher carb peeps and personally attacking them every other thread.

I don't actually have any problems with people who are good-faith debating... Neckhammer, drum, et al. Nutrition is just nutrition.

I will try again to play nice though.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast