Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (Sveninarxao) page

Sveninarxao is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

My primal challenge is to tighten up some loose ends in my specific primal lifestyle. My lifestyle is largely dictated by the fact that I live at home with my parents and are still in their guard. This limits me to mostly consuming what my mom buys, but I do occasionally get out to buy groceries myself. I aim to do resistance exercise three times a week(25mins+) and sprints twice. I meditate daily for 20 minutes and also generally do yoga 4 times or so.

Day 1:

Breakfast: Fage Yogurt(mom bought 2%, not the better full fat), handful of blueberries, 1-2 tablespoons of flax seed, walnuts

Lunch: Cobb salad(mixed greens, oil, vinegar, bacon, feta, tomatoes, beets, onions, avocados), an 85% cocoa choclate bar.

Snack: Two handfuls of grapes, two handfuls of cherries, handful of nuts, cup of green tea

WOD: Strong Lifts 5x5 workout for 40 minutes and walking around the mall for around 1-2 hours.

Day 1:

Dinner: tomatoes with mozzarella, Sweet potatoes with butter, lamb chops, and some salad with oil and vinegar.

PrimalCon New York

Day 2:

Breakfast: Three scrambled eggs in butter, lettuce, tomato, mozzarella cheese

Lunch: Salad with avocado, apple, tomatoes, cucumbers, cheese, oil, vinegar, apples, walnuts, dark choclate

Dinner: Homemade meatballs with onions, cooked bell peppers, cooked zucchinis and squash, tomatoes, onions, left-over salad from last night, peach

WOD: 2x Tabata Sprint Rounds, pool maintenance for an hour(heavy lifting of barrels and skimming), walking for 45 minutes.