Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lab Results page 2

Spinner is offline Senior Member
    That is just awesome!!! i finally convinced my folks to give PB a try and dad was concerned about his labs, so is it ok if I forward your post to him?
    Every day is another stitch in the quilt of life.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Re-Start date 6/23/2011
    me--Post pregnancy --mama to a beautiful baby boy--
    273.4/269.3/115
    Hubby--230/227.8/165

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Egoldstein - I was in really bad shape when I eliminated gluten, and when I removed it I removed a lot of carbs at the same time just by the pure nature of going gluten free. I spent about 3-4 weeks in 'detox' mode or carb flu or a combo, and from there I gradually improved. Maybe 6 weeks before I was really noticing a difference. What happened for me was I started noticing more 'not so bad days', and less 'super terrible days'. It wasn't like I woke up feeling awesome, I just woke up feeling less like I was dying more often...LOL.

I went BACK on gluten for celiac testing (negative), and THEN I noticed how much I fell apart again while on gluten and it became obvious how much I had actually improved. It took me a couple years to gradually wean myself off a high carb diet to low carb gluten free home cooked diet consistently. I fought the transition and was doing a lot of experimenting. My estimate if I had TRULY stuck to an under 50g of carb diet with no grains 100%.....I probably would be at the point I am now in say 9-12 months instead of years. Its hard to say, I had a lot of digestion problems which probably means nutrition deficits...but I think I could have super sped up the process if I had been more consistent and diligent. Sometimes the internet is dangerous and it becomes hard to focus with ALL the information out there.

Spinner - Feel free to share. If you do a search there are a few lab results in the forum you could gather and send along

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12