Thread: Buying vitamins and minerals in bulk powders page

dc10 is offline Member

Buying vitamins and minerals in bulk powders

Primal Fuel
    Someone turned me onto this website that sells vitamins and minerals in powder. Great prices. For example, I bought a bottle of 100x100mg of B2 from another source the other day for $6, a fair price. But in powder form, only 10000mg or 10gs. This bulk place has 50g for $11.50 Buy Pure Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) USP

I'm thinking I can get a capsule machine and put these powders in caps. But the trouble is how do you measure the correct weight to put in the caps?

I'm hoping I don't have to weight them individually before capping them. Any idea?

wtfgod is offline Junior Member
    I just put them in a glass of water, for most supplements you can just measure them out with small measuring spoons.

For that specific supplement, if you look in your own link you will see that 1/32 of a teaspoon is 1 serving ( Granted that serving is 3000% of the RDA )

dc10 is offline Member
    cool deal, it seems like the one way is to get a bunch of tiny spoons and remember the specific volumes needed for each powders.

I do have one specific requirement to have one pair of combined powders in exact ratio... like B2 and B3 have to be 1:5 to make ATP cofactors....

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Purebulk is ok, pay attention if it doesn't say it's from the U.S. it's from China.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Cool stuff! Ryan, what other places would you recommend, if PB is "ok"?

M.