Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sick after sex- question for ladies page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

sick after sex- question for ladies

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Lately, after, the wife gets like, light-headed? Dizzy? I wish I could be more sure, but she basically communicates sensations with a face and different inflections of the words, "I dunno." It sounds basically like, drained and anemic. She will then say that she needs to relax, but falls asleep, even if it's early as shit at night. Is that like, blood-sugar? She eats like crap.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    Does she react similarly from exercise? Or only from sexual activity? It would seem to me that if she had blood sugar issues or anemia or something that symptoms would also be present at other times. Would you say she is physically incapable of standing up? I mean, I get sleepy after having the Big O so maybe it's just normal sleepiness?
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member
    Doesn't sound normal. She should talk to a medical professional... Seems like a nutritional deficiency but can't tell just from a brief description.

(I mean, supposedly...semen induces sleepiness to cause females to lay horizontally longer after sex, increasing the chances of insemination. Then again, semen is supposed to cure depression and etc. >.> )
    JOURNAL.
    Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog. (Latest recipe: Paleo Pizza Crust!)
    Professional Style Website. (Latest features: How to Remix a Pant Suit; Courtney, Fashion Editor)

Quote Originally Posted by Reventon View Post
    Swear like sailor, motorboat sexy foods. Solution to all of life's problems
    Especially hunger.
    ...not so much for Tourette's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtropy View Post
    Talking about sexy people is always relevant

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you've just become SuperLover and the endorphines are knocking her out.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

froggie is offline Member
    This problem solving might require a fair bit of experimenting. Lucky you. And her
    Try sex in the morning and see how she feels??

Adopted the Primal lifestyle on: August 9 2012.
    My sporadic journal entries are here.

Results to date: I've lost (gained?) one belt hole!

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Could she be dehydrated?
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

jiandiaoles is offline Junior Member
    i think so,Maybe you've just become SuperLover and the endorphines are knocking her out.

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    Dizziness after sex…….. hmmmmm sounds like you are doing something very right!!

Seriously, it sounds like a blood pressure issue. Good sex is about the best relaxant a body has. So that she needs to relax isn't exactly right. I'll tell you a little secret but good sex is about the best way to get rid of a stress related headache. for a woman the only way to orgasm is to be fully relaxed and focused on the sex. The orgasm itself relaxes even further but I know that it does something to your BP…
    I don't know if you have a Bp meter at home but if she is in for it you could try.
    What you can also try is to a few minutes after the sex is to please her again, get her heart rate up a bit by a little R&R, it might help.

If she has it after exercise as well then it's likely to be related to anemia. she should keep a watch on it. Stuff her with steak and spinach!!
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

quikky is offline Senior Member
    Mr. Perfidy, you're just too big.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
    Does she react similarly from exercise? Or only from sexual activity?
    yeah...what are the other times she feels this way?

perhaps you should try not choking her while doing the deed?
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast