Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dr. Oz sending bad messages? page 3

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Taubes is not legit at all. You only have the understarnd the ways he trys to misinterpet studies and withhold key ommisions. He uses the same style of sceince denial that
    was used by the tobacco corpororations.

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnyard View Post
    Just read an article in Monday paper by Dr. Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, stating that 'saturated fat makes you fatter', and the following final paragraph......eating only non-fat dairy, avoiding all red meat, sticking with lean, skinless poultry and fish, cooking with mono- and POLYUNSATURATED VEGETABLE OILS, and eating a handful of walnuts or almonds a day. They also state that saturated fat you eat adds fat to your liver and abdomen...unsaturated fat helps build muscle. Sheesh! These are people that the American public listens to and trusts!
    He preaches gospel to a large percent of people who sit at home all day and listen to the bile that comes from his mouth. Sheep sheep sheep sheeeep.
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis67 View Post
    You're way more tactful than I am. "Dr. Oz is a shameless whore who will say anything for ad money" is how I always end up phrasing it.
    +1
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123