Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: This Forum Has Changed A Lot page 8

Jefferson1775 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edennperez1 View Post
    Who'd you meet? Just wondering. :-) I'd love to know that some of these people are real. ;-)
    Yeah, I hung out with TQP a few weeks ago. That was a pretty fun day. I also talked to texas.grok over dinner. He's a very wise person, with a lot of neat stories to tell.
    In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

FrenchFry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    I had a pet rabbit that I worshipped for 10 years. So, I can definitely follow Rabbit Man.
    Damn! I thought you were about to say "and one day, I got bored with it, so I just decided to eat its lungs" ...
    Total let down of the Rabbit Man

corberator is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchFry View Post
    Damn! I thought you were about to say "and one day, I got bored with it, so I just decided to eat its lungs" ...
    I am pissing off the resperatory therapist because of how hard I started laughing when I read this.
    6'1" 30 y/o male
    June 2013 - 310+lbs
    April 2014 - 230lbs
    "The great and powerful Trixie doesn't trust wheels"!

Quote Originally Posted by edennperez1 View Post
    Who'd you meet? Just wondering. :-) I'd love to know that some of these people are real. ;-)
    I met RichMahogany a few years ago, and we get together about once a month or so. more when the weather is nice, less when we're hibernating due to the awful winters. turned in to some "small world" stuff where he knew some of my friends, lived in my hometown a few years ago, and even hung out at places I hang out at. so yeah, he's a total stalker...

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchFry View Post
    No, he died of natural causes. But I have eaten rabbit since then.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    The rabbit man and everybody else are terrible mistaken!!! I am the Diet Coke man, so all of you poor kids are doomed unless you drink at least a half a gallon of Coke Zero and a splash of lime juice and worship Odin and Thor in your backyards like me…
    We do worship odin and thor 'round these parts, but sodas are not approved. Not Approved.

So far, you might note that I worship: my kid, longevity/vanity, a dead rabbit, odin, and thor. Other things may be added at will.
    You are both wrong. Tyr, Prince of Temples, is the only way to go.

M.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I met Pebbles67 two Thanksgivings ago .

I'm still amused that Laz referred to Neckhammer as "Hammer" and not "Neck" or "Necky".
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Saw the post by namelesswonder above and went back through to see what was being talked about.

This bellow was fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
    For example:

Right now I am on a week-long session of eating nothing but rabbit meat/organs, duck fat, spinach that I grew with heat lamps, and potatoes that are (somehow) not rotten from last fall.....I made 3 gallons of rabbit stew with this, with the main "thickener" being hearts, livers, and lungs. This weekend I plan on taking only that stuff into the woods for a few days with the SO. We are scouting for turkey season. I am going to carry all of our equipment myself for no good reason, with the first big hike (14 miles) to be done at the end of a 48 hour fast.

So naturally, anyone that doesn't make rabbit meat/organ stew and go on 14 mile hikes after fasting for 2 days is a baby, wasting their time, and needs to listen to my guru instead....I will call him "Rabbit Man"

Listen to Rabbit Man or be fat and miserable. Your choice, idiots.

See, I can fit right in
    No no no...you are doing it wrong! Next you need to answer questions on every minute detail of your miracle TOE from half of MDA while defending it with biochem and other studies to the other half. Since I far to often fall in the latter half I'm switching roles for this. Does the 48 hour fast start after your last meal or after you fully digest your last meal? Can I have nuts and seeds during my fast? Bulletproof coffee? Fruit? How fast do I have to walk on the hike? Do I have to find and SO and carry all her gear too? Is there some metaphysical universal gift of fat loss that I receive for carrying everything for her? If I only carry half her stuff will I get half the gift? Do I need a vitamix blender for the lungs and heart and stuff for the stew?
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 04-08-2014 at 07:12 AM.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    No, he died of natural causes. But I have eaten rabbit since then.
    "Natural causes."
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

FrenchFry is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Do I need a vitamix blender for the lungs and heart and stuff for the stew?
    Gotta use your hands man! and if you're the real deal, use your feet like they used to crush the grapes for wine making!

... vitamix blender! pfff ...

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast