Thread: I've lost 7 lbs in 36 hours page

Waterlily is offline Senior Member

I've lost 7 lbs in 36 hours

of water. Was very sick with stomach flu. It's not fat, it's only fluids that came out. It's a lot of weight! Never thought water could weight that much in someone's body.

I feel better now, the bug is gone thank God. Gained back two pounds in a day just drinking herbal tea and coconut water.
    Paleo since April 2013 for health reasons.

Paysan is offline Senior Member
    When I tried Atkins 14 years ago, I lost 15 lbs in 3 days. Talk about bloated! And when doc put me on diuretic 2 weeks ago, I lost 5 lbs from Tues eve to Fri am.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Well, I was wondering where you got to!

I spent several days discussing the magic of herbal tinctures with Kris, but you didn't get to be a part of that one since you were sick. Alas!

Glad you're feeling better.

And yeah, if you're not careful, water can really pack on the pounds! This is why diuretics of all types are not to be messed with unless you've done your research and electrolyte balance (specially when going low carb) are very important!
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Waterlily is offline Senior Member
    The kids had it too. It was a bad week. Had to take three days off work and do a lot of laundry.
    I'm better but not back 100%. Just started eating food yesterday.

I did read that discussion.

So surprised with what happened to Grizz. I don't see why. Good thing we can reach him elsewhere.
    Paleo since April 2013 for health reasons.

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    was away for the weekend. what happened to grizz?
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sounds like a cut for a sport that has weight classes. That's no fun, even without feeling otherwise ill. Hope you're back to 100% soon!
    The Champagne of Beards