Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADMIT IT!!! Jenn's journal page

Mama_Pie is offline Junior Member

ADMIT IT!!! Jenn's journal

Primal Fuel
    Vain... but I have to admit it...

I really want to be a MILF. I want to be a "Stacy's Mom has got it goin' on" kind of woman. I really want people in town to see me out and about and ask themselves "is that Jenn?" I understand that may not be the best reason to want to be and look healthy, but its what is motivating me right now. I also want to quit smoking just so I don't stink. So... there. I admit it. Vanity

I want to post awesome before and after pictures.

I want to be active. I want to be the mom who can get out on the softball field and soccer field with my daughters and run around... not sitting on the sidelines during practice when the coach asks for volunteers.

After the birth of my daughter 3 years ago I found MDA and was successful at losing 40 pounds and feeling amazing. Then I quit trying. Gained some back. Had to put the size 14's away and now I've had to go find some 18's. Not cool.

I'm ready to try again. One week down and I'm feeling good. No scales for now.
    37 F Too many lbs
    Goal: Health

Started Primal 2011
    Restarted Primal March 2014

"Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too."
    Fortune cookie

kmarie is online now Senior Member
    Hi,
    Get out there now and be that mom w your daughter's. You've got a great attitude, now eat a lot of healthy food and play
    K

calee is online now Senior Member
    You can do it!

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    I'm pretty driven by vanity. I'm told.

Sent via lightsaber

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Jenn. You know this works, not only will you feel better but you really will look great and others will certainly notice. lap it up.

Need to stop drinking cocktails. No.More.Vodka. Once I see some results maybe introduce a little vino.
    When I was successful with PB in 2011 I was nursing and thus not drinking.

This past week's goal has been no bad white foods (bread, pasta, rice, potatoes) and I slipped up twice. Both incidents involved a flour tortilla. One was fried and had a taco salad in it. Mmmm. yum.... but not worth it really.

This week's goal: Start eliminating sugar. Couple of the hardest will be vanilla coffee creamer and alcohol. May have to quit coffee altogether for a bit. I really think I like the creamer more than the coffee.

Start walking.
    37 F Too many lbs

Started Primal 2011

Fortune cookie

Thank you little welcoming committee!
    37 F Too many lbs

Started Primal 2011

Fortune cookie

Buy nicotine patches and use them. Reward self with haircut after 2 weeks smoke free. Reward self with new perfume after 1 month smoke free. Want: Clinique Happy.

Hope I'm not trying to make too many changes all at once.

Of all changes to follow through with, most important needs to be quitting smoking. Don't be too hard on myself if I slip on food choices. Don't slip up and buy smokes. Absolutely nothing good about cigs. Stinky, kids watching, expensive, not sexy, killing me. Have quit before for 6 years. Just do it.
    37 F Too many lbs

Started Primal 2011

Fortune cookie

calee is online now Senior Member
    My last cig was on the summer solstice in 1990. I had not been able to quit after 22 years. I want and got hypnotized. For whatever freaking reason, it worked. Regardless of the stress. I haven't picked up a cig again. I know that 1 hit and I world be back in the game. It was well worth the cost of two trips to the hypnotist.

You're doing great!

JenPoston is offline Member
    Hey! So glad to have found a mom with kiddos about the same age as mine, around the same size as me, at about the same starting point! Woohoo! Oh, and I'm Jen too. I'm going to follow you and cheer you on!

Here's my journal if you want to follow back!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread104965.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast