Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (Russ9663) page

russ9663 Guest

Shop Now

Dietary Goals are to eliminate sugar intake (especially in my coffee) and to expand the vegetables in my diet. Physical Goals include reducing my body fat (drop 2 inches from my waist at the belly button level while maintaining current body weight) and perform 39 crunches, pushups, pullups, and steps climbed in 390 seconds (ramdom goal spontaneously emitted).

russ9663 Guest

8/3/09

B-pork sausage, coffee w/ sugar (ugh)

S-boiled egg

L-trail mix, 3 slices salami, pickle spear

S-white grapes

D-steak,oven fried sweet potatoe with onion,broccoli

S-two handfuls mixed nuts

no workout, 30 minutes of tossing the football with my son

russ9663 Guest

8/4/09

S-balance bar

Workout: 45 minutes "bootcamp" body weight and 15lb dumbells (pushups, mountainclimbers, jumping jacks, squats, squat presses)

B-pork sausage, scrambled eggs, one hash brown, coffee w/ sugar (ugh)

S-tea,white grapes

L-3 slices salami, pickle spear, raw carrots with hummus, two handfuls trailmix

russ9663 Guest

Two weeks in, I am about 80% successful. Knocked out grains without much trouble. My diet is plants and animals, althought very little of it is organic, 100% grass fed, etc. My workouts are mostly bodyweight, bootcamp style with ocaisional all out effort. Need to work on sprints more. I have noticeably increased my "play" and my time spent barefoot. Sleep needs work, as does my goal to kick the sweetner in my coffee.