Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The ULTIMATE and COOLEST gelatin thread EVER MADE. page 25

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    so you're cancer-free!!

woo-hoo!!

how much do you think i should take? these pills are 500mg.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post

You can buy tapioca pearls on amazon to make your own boba tea. won't be that bad IMO.
    you can buy the big tapioca pearls in most baking sections and i see the multicolored ones in asian markets all the time.

oh, man those things gross me out, lol.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

TQP
    TQP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    you can buy the big tapioca pearls in most baking sections and i see the multicolored ones in asian markets all the time.

oh, man those things gross me out, lol.
    Whuuuut.

:O

Tapioca pearls are pure fun food.
    JOURNAL.

Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog. (Latest recipe: Favorite Smoothies Recipes!)

Professional Style Website. (Latest features: Andrea, Random House Author; Tara, Digital Media Producer)

Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.- Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    Whuuuut.

:O

Tapioca pearls are pure fun food.
    am very much a textural eater and i loathe drinking anything milky. tried bubble tea once. cannot. consume. ever. again.

more for you.

Ernest Hemingway

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    so you're cancer-free!!

woo-hoo!!

how much do you think i should take? these pills are 500mg.
    I take a full teaspoon of the powder a day. That nets me between four to five grams depending on the fineness of the powder particles.

Unless you mean the vitamin C which should be roughly 500 mg every two hours so you don't just piss it all out.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

sorry, i meant the msm.

Ernest Hemingway

OH!!! almost forgot...

was talking today to a customer whose daughter is a synchronized swimmer. for performances and competitions, the girls all use knox gelatin in their hair to hold it in place!

Ernest Hemingway

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    sorry, i meant the msm.
    Then yes, the first number.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    MSM Qs?

Edit: If you REALLY want to up your sulfur intake... Garlic Tweaked with MSM - YouTube
    I clicked this link - and got "Ginger is your Friend" ??

kmarie is offline Senior Member
    Yay, it's Toni!
    K

Edit: If you REALLY want to up your sulfur intake... Garlic Tweaked with MSM - YouTube[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast