Oh yeah - here's the rules I decided I'm following to start with:
1) NO CHEATING (within my rule-set obviously)!
2) No added sugars, with the only exceptions being meats that are cured with sugar, such as pepperoni and bacon.
3) No grains except in small amounts used as a thickener for sauces like in tacos (which I will be modifying recipes for as I go, to get to 0).
4) Keep total grams of carbohydrate below 100 grams, with the goal being 50.
5) No more than 1 serving of fruit a day, alternating days.
6) Keep dairy product consumption under 10 ounces a day (lessening throughout the challenge, aiming for 5 ounces), and no milk at all. This will be mostly limited to cheese and sour cream.
7) Attempt to get half of daily calories from fat.
8) Have as many veggies as I want, as long as I stay under the carbohydrate grams goal, and of course, eat all the meat I want!
9) Exercise in some manner at least 3 times a week.
10) No beer or alcohol (no biggie since I don't drink often).