Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (lady_daraine) page 2

Primal Fuel

Yesterday:

B: left over cheeseburger patties with homemade ranch and 1 tomato

L: munch when hungry - 1 "strand" grapes (not the whole 3/4 pound, I have more left), 2 ounces cheese, slices of pepperoni and salami, olives/mushrooms/artichoke hearts

D: steak and green beans (wanted something other than broc)

Learned that my elastic bands are not strong enough to help me do a pull up (boo!) but I did do a elastic band work out yesterday. I"m playing with what works for me before I settle to something solid. I did learn that the short band chess press hurts (because the band rolls up and tangles/pulls out hair!) but the long band attached to the door works fine.... I'll be getting a stronger set of bands soon. I'll need them soon for working out with anyway, and then maybe hopefully I can do a pull up.

So far today all I've had is sausage - 'bout to go repeat the cheese/pepperoni/salami/grapes lunch. I guess when school starts and I go back to work I'll have to pack my lunch ahead of time again. Sigh.

"The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death."

-al'Lan Mandragoran
    "The Eye of the World" by Robert Jordan

Visit my blog: http://www.antihousewife.com/

So, after an unintended fast of 1 1/2 days (I had either food poisoning or a stomach flu) I have finally broken under 200 pounds (at 199.2!!!!!) and hit the 25 pounds lost mark. I am very excited about that!

I go back to work tomorrow, and the kids return to school in a week. First day of school is rough on everyone. I'm actually about to go cook a whole bunch of food, so that I am ready with easy to pack meals to take to work. It's so easy to eat badly when you are at a school. And we wonder why all our kids are fat? That cafeteria can be blamed for at least 10 of the pounds I've lost... sigh. At least this year, I know the rules and I plan on being on this lifestyle for the long run.

I'm going to try to haul out my webcam and attach it to my lap top while I cook, and make my primal recipe vid. This will be fun..... Hopefully the resolution isn't too bad.

Wish me luck!

"The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death."

-al'Lan Mandragoran

I have been hellaciously busy trying to get ready for school to start again. Last week was my first at work, and kids come tomorrow! But, I stayed on track (even with PTA hosted food!) and lost 2 pounds anyway! Yay!

Today I kicked my own ass, though. I ate breakfast/lunch at about 1130 (woke up late) then started working on the car at 12. I wasn't finished until about 9! Lift that rim/tire, loosen this rusted bolt.... I over did it, and I can already feel it. Lifted heavy things, though.... also accidentally fasted until about 930, after I took my shower. I wasn't hungry and didn't want to stop, clean up, and then have to restart just to eat. So far, the only other thing I've had is a cheese stick. I'm just not hungry. We'll see how things are tomorrow. I might do a "welcome back" planned cheat of kolaches (some of you might know them better as "pigs in a blanket"). There's an amazing doughnut shop that sells them on the way to school, and I think I deserve a reward for a good summer, and a treat for a soon-to-be rough year......

We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Grok on!

-al'Lan Mandragoran

clayberg is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Grok on! How is school going? You sound like a very busy lady_____Daraine, I couldn't do what you do, I give you credit, teachers are heroes!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12