ďWhen nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. Itís not up to other people to keep you encouraged. Itís up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside.Ē
- A little bit of walking, but mostly a rest day. Dont feel well.
- Walked the mall (did 24 hour fast so didnt want to over-do it)
- 60 minute Strength Training & 10 minute prints. A small Bike Ride with my dog.
- An hour Hike and a Bike ride.
- Slow, steady 40 minute Walk.
- 60 minute Strength Training & 30 minute Bike Ride with my dog.
- 30 minute walk and Archery
- Two Eggs cooked in butter with a Turkey Patty & 2% Cheese, with Sugar Snap Stir Fry for Breakfast.
- Tuna with Mayo & Raspberries for Lunch.
- Beef Eye Round Steak cooked in Bacon Fat with Spinach & Kale with Sweet Potato Fries cooked in Ghee & Pink Salt for Dinner.
- No Breakfast
- No Lunch
- Pork Shoulder Roast in the Crock Pot with Cauliflower Mash with Butter & Brussels Sprouts for Dinner.
- Three Eggs, Two Pieces of Bacon & some Petite Peas for Breakfast cooked in Bacon Fat.
- Left over Pork Shoulder with Half Cup Cottage Cheese and a Carrot for Lunch.
- Two Ground Beef Patties, 2% Cheese, Two Pieces of Bacon and some steamed Zucchini for Dinner.
- Plain Keifer, frozen Banana & Blueberry Smoothie before bed.
- Three Eggs with some Chicken Hearts/Gizzards with some Spinach for Breakfast.
- Tin of Sardines with Mayo, a Carrot, Baby Spinach and Lettuce with some Almonds for Lunch.
- Three Chicken Thighs, a little bit of White Rice & Steamed Bok Choy and Zucchini for Dinner.
- Frozen Blueberries in half a cup Plain Greek Yogurt & some left over Pork Shoulder before bed.
- Beef Liver fried in Bacon Fat, some Chicken Hearts/Gizzards, Two Slices Bacon & some Spinach for Breakfast.
- Tuna & Mayo with some Walnuts for Lunch.
- Two Salmon Fillets, Cottage Cheese with Steamed Broccoli & Carrot for Dinner.
- Frozen Banana, Baby Spinach, Avocado, Almond Milk & Organic Peanut Butter Smoothie before bed.
- Ground Beef, Two Slices of Bacon, & Cheese wrapped in Lettue with a Strawberry for Breakfast.
- Scoop of Whey, Almond Milk, Frozen Banana & some Organic Peanut Butter for a Shake Post-Workout Lunch.
- Bison Steak Medallions with Sweet Potato Fries cooked in Ghee, with Steamed Broccoli/Carrot for Dinner.
- Plain Greek Yogurt with some Frozen Blueberries before-bed snack.
- Pork Shoulder with Cottage Cheese & a Carrot for Breakfast.
- Canned Salmon with Mayo & Spinach for Lunch.
- Homemade FlaxSeed Wrap with Mozzarella Cheese & Chicken Thigh meat with Brussels Sprouts for dinner.
- Some plain Keifer and a Pear for Snack.
- I am grateful for the weather changes. The rain is refreshing and renewing of life and the sun is warm and divine. The winter is finally breaking its grip!
- The food that is readily available to me on a daily basis that mother earth provides!
Took a rest day from life & responsibility today. Severe depression kicked in after weeks of seemingly getting better. I miss the woods today but I think I needed to lay on the couch for hours on end even more .. I just let myself feel down for a little bit. No where does it say that we ALWAYS need to stay positive and be happyÖ it feels good to be happy but there is a certain balance and I feel sometimes the days where Iím feeling hopeless are the days that need to happen, the days that show me that being a human includes times where we just donít feel like ourselves and the sun canít make us smileÖ and on those days I think it is just important to have hope that tomorrow will be better. It is easier to live in the present moment when we have hope for the next day to come. Your feelings and emotions are only temporary, forever changing, always flowing and I donít believe you will feel like this for a long time. Hope you are are having a better day than I and the beam of light that is positivity fills your day if not!
Got an hour left of my first 24 hour fast for today!
Really gives you energy and heals your soul and body.
Makes you appreciate what mother earth gives you on a daily basis, and how we take our endless access to food for granted.
It really helps you achieve a deeper grasp of self-control and discipline as one denies the natural desires of the flesh.
After breaking my fast I immediately had loose stools again. I'm going to attempt to change my macros to lower fat, and eat FODMAP approved veggies for a few weeks. I'm also going to add back starches and carbs such as potato, rice and more sweet potato. Also more fruits. Going to eat what I want and ignore macros. Hopefully this will help me. I only fear changing my macros will make me want to binge again as high fat has kept me satisfied. We'll see how it goes!
Stomach was gurgling last night, but no GI issue.
Not sure if it was low fat or low vegetable count, so we'll see again tonight.
Added some white rice to my dinner to see if some starches will help out my gut a bit too.
Really ravenous today, but It could be because I did a 24 hour fast this week and haven't made up the calories.
Edit - Loose stools after lunch, but had some rice with my dinner -- I had a gurgley stomach, but no stools.
No idea if its coincidence or not.
Ok. Before I try eliminating the diverse amounts of vegetables I eat, Im eliminating eggs for a few days to see as I never use to eat egg yokes/a lot of eggs.
Someone recommended this to me after viewing my diet, and its easier like I said so why not.
It's amazing how hungry I am without my eggs!
I had a blood sugar crash even, and got extremely angry and hostile at one point.
Got home late and ate my second meal, was full .. but had to shove dinner down my throat.
Compacting my food into my stomach and getting that over-full feeling now brings back the old binging feelings I use to get. Joy.
At least I still have calories left for a smoothie.
Had veggies with dinner, so far my stomachs okay, but we will see!
It's a double edge sword I guess .. it's either eggs or veggies, both will suck to give up.
I dont have much to say other than fuck all this Im making a doctors apt. Monday.
Great day. My dad passed down to me his green recurve since mine was broken. Spent the afternoon with the bonfire and shooting targets with him like I did when I was a kid. I felt great today and no issues in the bathroom yet. Probably all the Imodium I unfortunately had to take yesterday.
- Let go of the reigns a bit on food obsessive tendencies. Just because a diet has certain guidelines, doesn't mean that it will work for my body.
- Stop fearing carbs. I was eating disgusting food before switching and losing weight weekly just fine. Healthy carbs are nothing to fear.
- Outside! More!