Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clubbing women over the head page

dc10 is offline Member

Clubbing women over the head

Primal Fuel
    ...and dragging them back to your hut..Anyone tried this Paleo-pickup method before? pros? cons?

Last edited by dc10; 03-20-2014 at 10:24 PM.

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member

Clubbing women over the head

This isn't actually the Paleolithic period. We just eat inspired from that period.

Don't club anyone who didn't consent to role-playing paleo sex. This is not legal advice.

:P
    JOURNAL.

Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog. (Latest recipe: Popsicles!)

Professional Style Website. (Latest features: How to Remix a Pant Suit; Courtney, Fashion Editor)

"A sense of humour and a little lack of respect: that's what you need to make a legend survive."- Karl Lagerfeld

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    I do like a man who can go a bit primal on me but seriously… clubbing… maybe the other way around...
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member
    Maybe he is just being over confident about the size of his member and naming it as a club...

New mental image. O_O
    JOURNAL.

Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog. (Latest recipe: Popsicles!)

Professional Style Website. (Latest features: How to Remix a Pant Suit; Courtney, Fashion Editor)

"A sense of humour and a little lack of respect: that's what you need to make a legend survive."- Karl Lagerfeld

kathleen is online now Senior Member
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dc10 View Post
    ...and dragging them back to your hut..Anyone tried this Paleo-pickup method before? pros? cons?
    No comment. Tossing one clear over the footboard and onto the bed from a distance has gone over well for me though.
    The Champagne of Beards

ajaj54 is offline Junior Member
    Um, where's the evidence that this WAS a paleo pickup strategy? Primate species that perform forcible mating have an estrus period that is physically obvious to the male. Not only is a human females' fertility period irregular there are no biological flags that signal it. Therefore, males had a higher chance of reproductive success if they could convince the female to sleep with them, and only them, over an extended period. The fastest way to do that would be to be nice, act as a protector, and bring her meat on a regular basis. That's the Paleo dating strategy. I know a foot rub and a steak always works on me.

Definitely overthinking this, but I have to find some way to justify my evolutionary biology degree.
    Goal #1: Feel AWESOME
    Goal #2: Look Good Nekkid
    Goal #3: Rub Success in Stupid Doctor's Stupid Face
    Goal #4: Total World Domination...or Total Bacon Domination, whichever is easier

My Primal Journal: Shut Up You're Not My Real Doctor!

SW(3/10/14):285 lb
    CW(3/20/14):279 lb
    GW(7/23/14):220 lb (fingers crossed)

dc10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    This isn't actually the Paleolithic period. We just eat inspired from that period.

Don't club anyone who didn't consent to role-playing paleo sex. This is not legal advice.

:P
    "role-playing" and "legal advice" did not exist in the Paleo period

dc10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaj54 View Post
    Um, where's the evidence that this WAS a paleo pickup strategy? Primate species that perform forcible mating have an estrus period that is physically obvious to the male. Not only is a human females' fertility period irregular there are no biological flags that signal it. Therefore, males had a higher chance of reproductive success if they could convince the female to sleep with them, and only them, over an extended period. The fastest way to do that would be to be nice, act as a protector, and bring her meat on a regular basis. That's the Paleo dating strategy. I know a foot rub and a steak always works on me.

Definitely overthinking this, but I have to find some way to justify my evolutionary biology degree.
    Your reasoning is definitely not Paleo. It was either "Grok club!" or "Grok no club"

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Tossing one clear over the footboard and onto the bed from a distance has gone over well for me though
    LOL my bed would break if we did that! i will put that req on the list for my new bed as i am needing to get one soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast