Thread: Funny Stuff. page

OldSchhool is online now Senior Member

Talking Funny Stuff.

Primal Fuel

Jefferson1775 is online now Senior Member
    "Everybody want to be a Crossfitter, but don't nobody want to lift this light ass weight!"
    In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Dude, you guys gotta stop posting this guys crossfit stuff! I get sucked into watching hours on end on how to become a not impressive anorexic marathon runner (Harley). Its just too funny not to watch.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 03-16-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, Crossfit is pretty funny, but so are the HIT extremists and the Rippetoe followers as well! Most fitness and diet cultists are funny in their narrow minded fundamentalism; almost all of them think that they have found the Holy Grail that is the only correct way to train or diet! More funny videos please, bring it on…
    Whoever fights trolls should see to it that in the process he does not become a troll - for when you gaze long enough into the computer screen, the computer screen will gaze back into you!
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    What's the tl;dr;?

Today I hiked with two cross-fitters. I guess not all cross-fit is the same. I asked them how much they can squat. They didn't know. They needed two rests (and one of them took a nap) on the way back during the hike. I kept wondering when I was going to get some exercise in. I haven't done much for my cardio in a long time so I was hoping this hike wouldn't be too hard for me. It wasn't.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Terry H is online now Senior Member
    EARLY CROSSFIT: