Thread: Diving in from the little state of Texas page

Selah is offline Senior Member

Diving in from the little state of Texas

Hello,
    I am new, very new to the Paleo concept. I'm really looking forward to this. I am waiting on Mark's book so I have just been reading information here for now.
    I'm a 53 year old female. 5'2 1/2 and 134 pounds. I lost 50 pounds 1 1/2 years ago on weight watchers so yes, I am brainwashed into believing that fat is bad. I am willing to change all of that though. I have been eating gluten/grain free for 1 1/2 years since I was diagnosed with gluten sensitivity. I think the really hard part for me will be cutting the carbs ( I eat probably 200-250 per day) and increasing the fat.
    I am also a cardio junkie ( use to workout 8-10 hours a week)but as of recently have not worked out for 2 1/2 weeks due to a injury so this is a great time for me to change it all up.

Hoping some of you will share what eating Paleo has done for you and your weight goals, how do you feel.....stuff like that.
    I'm ready to get primal...will you all help me?

Selah

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Selah-
    Which area, if you don't mind? I'm still on the hunt for a West Texan.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Selah is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi naiadknight,
    I am close to Houston,Tx.