Thread: Any suggestions about my weird B.O.? page

Warmbear is offline Senior Member

Any suggestions about my weird B.O.?

Heya I have had this issue pretty much since going primal almost 3 years ago. My wife says I have a weird/unpleasant smell to my breath and my skin. Sometimes worse sometimes better but my scent has changed.

Wife told me that last night I smelled like rotting garbage.... I am sure she meant it in the kindest way.... but that this has been common for me for a long time.

What could be causing it? It is not keto, we went there a few times and it is very different. I am doing a lot more carbs now anyways as I am broke, unemployed and need to eat something.

I have been doing the RS thing as well for the last few months and though I am farting badly and a lot, I always did anyways so this is more of the same. The smell seems to be generally a lot less bad than it used to BP. ( Before Paleo) .

I dont feel sick, I dont sense any thing other than feeling good, loads of energy and good bathroom results. I do pee a lot. specially at night. I need to go for my check up soon and would like some questions to ask that might explain why the change in smell.

My teeth are good, no cavities no issues I am aware of and I floss regularly.

What do I need to look at to figure this out?
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Gone Outside is offline Junior Member
    Kidney issues could cause the smell and urination frequency.

Grassfed4me is offline Senior Member
    Excessive urination can be a symptom of mercury poisoning. Good luck finding a doctor who can help you with that! Most of us have to learn about it on our own.

Google symptoms of mercury poisoning or amalgam illness. You don't have to have had amalgam fillings to have mercury exposure. If you have several symptoms of Hg poisoning (arsenic or lead poisoning) get a hair test and check it against Cutler's 5 rules for hair tests. If you meet any of the rules it's possible that you're experiencing mercury poisoning (many of us are suffering from multiple heavy metal poisonings). Directlabs dot com will send you a hair test kit (Hair Elements - DD Kit) without needing a doctors script.

Good Luck! Jay

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    I used to have kidney stones BP but they have gone away. I will add that to the list of questions to ask thanks.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

twa2w is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Zinc, acidopholis and magnesium are often a cure for body and breath odor problems

You can also try some fo the cures on here

Earth Clinic - Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine