Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal Pizza!!!

Primal Pizza!!!

Shop Now
    Let me just say WOW!!!! it was a little high in carbs for me but it was only 13.7G for 1/2 of a pizza and it was so good!!!
    I piled frank's marinara sauce, canned chicken, jalapeno's, black olives, tomatoes, green onion, mushrooms, motz cheese high on top a cauliflower crust and let me tell you it was sooooo delish!!! Not finger friendly due to the huge pile of primal goodness on it. I may try just cheese pizza next.

Cal:441
    Fat:24.5
    Carb:13.7
    Pro:23.2

Sounds good!! I find cauliflower hard to work with when making crusts.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

It came out good, could use a little more binder but not sure what would make it hold together more. maybe thicker?

Quote Originally Posted by marktripp View Post
    It came out good, could use a little more binder but not sure what would make it hold together more. maybe thicker?
    Maybe some coconut flour?

here's one I made months ago, with only cauliflower and eggs as crust.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...9/IMG_1442.jpg
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

A couple of weeks ago, I made pizza (or rather, meatza) using elk meat as the crust (http://lauraswritings.blogspot.com/2...lk-meatza.html). It was very good and held up well to hand-eating.
    Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Quote Originally Posted by tangentrider View Post
    A couple of weeks ago, I made pizza (or rather, meatza) using elk meat as the crust (http://lauraswritings.blogspot.com/2...lk-meatza.html). It was very good and held up well to hand-eating.
    You have got to be kidding me!!! I surfed you blog and the foods you have on that are crazy good looking!!!! My mouth is still watering!

Quote Originally Posted by marktripp View Post
    You have got to be kidding me!!! I surfed you blog and the foods you have on that are crazy good looking!!!! My mouth is still watering!
    Thanks. :-)
    Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Any suggestions on making the cauliflower crust? I've never attempted it before.
    Insert whitty diet remark here!

Its really easy just follow the instructions, I made 2 I used one later that night then used the other a day or 2 later. I think making it and using it might be the way to go in order to keep it as food friendly as possible. Also let the pizza cool, that helps.

Shop Now
    What's the actual cauliflower crust recipe?
    Insert whitty diet remark here!