Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: (Not) Wearing a Bra page 6

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm just throwing this stuff out there based on the assumption that breasts aren't sexual organs, when in fact, they sexually arouse more than half of the population.
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

eig
    eig is offline Senior Member
    @not on the rug
    I've read that in societies where breasts are typically exposed (such as tribal societies) breasts aren't considered sexual. Also heard they're considered less of a big deal in Europe where naked women sell orange juice on tv commercials. They're just a part of daily life I guess...Anyway, point is that if its not sexual to some societies maybe its not inherently sexual? Not that it will make one bit of a difference to anyone living in the US and their bra or no bra conundrum

@Drumroll
    I think that's a good thing. Really, one of the reasons I cant wait to graduate is so I have time to do stuff like that.
    "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve. -Ginny

My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    ^Maybe it's a "forbidden fruit" kind of attraction. You don't see it often, so when you do, it's like "ooooooh yeah, lady parts!" People in other countries might be jaded as they are always out and about.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member

(Not) Wearing a Bra

I doubt breasts aren't inherently sexual. They signify a woman had proper sex hormonal expression during puberty and also is a fertility indicator. Hence they play a major role in sexual selection...

Maybe the XXX factor would not be there, but males still look at them, like the waist-to-hip ratio or the feminine symmetrical features of your body/face... Usually not considered forbidden but still "important" in sexual selection.
    JOURNAL.

Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog. (Latest recipe: Favorite Smoothies Recipes!)

Professional Style Website. (Latest features: Andrea, Random House Author; Tara, Digital Media Producer)

Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.- Karl Lagerfeld

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fifer View Post
    This must be a big part of the deal, that modern outfits (perhaps especially in the US?) are designed to go with bras.

I remember hanging out with people who did historical costumes and the ones who insisted on wearing their modern bras were the ones that looked wrong. The ones with historical undergarments, shifts etc to match the costume always looked fantastic.
    Very interesting. I once posed for an artist wearing a type of Grecian gown thing and he specified that I must not wear a bra under it because the painting was to be a timeless allegory of dusk and he said that the modern bra shape would date the image.

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    How the crap does this thread still not have pictures? Shouldn't people be comparing? For science?

Sent via lightsaber

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fifer View Post
    When were bras invented?

What did busty ladies do before then?
    They wore "bras" even way back in ancient Rome. Keeping the girls contain is not a new invention.

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eig View Post
    Also heard they're considered less of a big deal in Europe where naked women sell orange juice on tv commercials
    if they weren't titillating (sorry, had to go there) the oj girls would be wearing shirts and there would be no page 3 galz in british tabloids.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member
    Heehee titillating is now forever my favorite word.
    JOURNAL.

Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog. (Latest recipe: Favorite Smoothies Recipes!)

Professional Style Website. (Latest features: Andrea, Random House Author; Tara, Digital Media Producer)

Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.- Karl Lagerfeld

eig
    eig is offline Senior Member
    @noodletoy
    Haha I suppose, it was just a thought.
    "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve. -Ginny

My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456