Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate vegetables page

Lkrohn is offline Junior Member

I hate vegetables

Primal Fuel
    I really don't like many vegetables. I like a few things like a good cucumber tomato and avocado salad but other than that I like to juice for my vegetables. Is juicing an acceptable way of getting my veggies in?

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Just eat liver, other organ meats, seafood and eggs. More micronutrient bang for your buck.

TQP
    TQP is offline Senior Member
    Vegetables aren't necessary. Like the above says, eat liver. I would also eat fruits and tubers.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkrohn View Post
    I really don't like many vegetables. I like a few things like a good cucumber tomato and avocado salad but other than that I like to juice for my vegetables. Is juicing an acceptable way of getting my veggies in?
    I don't know that I'd like juiced raw onion.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    I don't know that I'd like juiced raw onion.
    omg merl

omg

why would you say that and make me think about that
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gwen Gomis is offline Junior Member

I can't live without vegetables

I can't live without green vegetables ,
    I'm not interested in meat,fish and any seafood!

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Me too. Just find the ones you like. I'll eat any night shade except for egg plant... so I eat a lot of potatoes, peppers of various kinds and tomato. I also eat a lot of onion and garlic.

Only thing to worry about with juicing is, you cane asily over-consume and get a bunch of sugar, hell of a lot easier to drink something than chew on it for several minutes.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

dc10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkrohn View Post
    blending is much better. You get the whole vegetables instead of only the juice. You can combine protein, fat and some carbs to make it drinkable. That's how I consume most of my vegetables. I usually drink my blended concoction for breakfast and lunch so at dinner I don't have to worry about getting enough veggies. I suck it through a straw so tastes doesn't come into play. You can consume a boatload of them this way.

jenna is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if this would work for you, but my kids hate certain vegetables so I just throw them in the flood processor until they are chopped very fine and then add to a meat dish. They know the veggies are in there but don't mind eating them that way. The meat overwhelms most of the veggie flavor and also takes care of any texture issues you might have.

Cavedude is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    Vegetables aren't necessary. Like the above says, eat liver. I would also eat fruits and tubers.
    Agreed... As John Keifer put it, "Vegetables are just a vessel for butter." haha. (that's grass-fed butter, btw). juicing will def get you any micronutrients you need, but be careful overdoing it with kale, spinach, broccoli or other certain uncooked greens. They should be steamed (or left out completely?). If you follow the aforementioned advice and add some liver in there, you'll have no problems.
    "Always be yourself. Express yourself. Have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." -Bruce Lee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast