Hi guys! I'm just starting to get my feet wet in the primal world. I've been low carb for a several years now. I lost 48 lbs on the South Beach Diet, almost 5 years ago, but I have found that I just don't do well on carbs. (Duh, right?) Every time I tried to add them back in, the SBD way, I would get all messed up. So, I started researching for a way to cut carbs out all together and voila! I found you guys!

It's been so difficult to maintain my weight loss in the past year. I went back to work after being a stay at home mom for 5 years and I started to put weight back on (only 10 lbs, but still! Not what I want to see on the scale after losing 48lbs!) Prior to going back to work, I was in the gym 5-6 days a week, and now I work an office job, so I'm very sedentary, compared to my activity level then.

I started P90X 60 days ago, but I just cannot do the diet that comes with the program. I've tried, believe me. I worked hard at getting the combination/calories just right, but my body just won't have it. I love the workouts and I love that I can do it at home, but I needed to find a better eating plan.

I started working my way into the primal way of eating 1 week ago, and I have already lost almost 4 lbs.!! I feel SOOO much better, having gotten the grains out of my system. I can't wait to see how I feel weeks, and even months from now. I know I have so much to learn and still so far to go, in cutting things out of my diet and everyday life, but I'm excited to start this journey!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!