Thread: One week crazy results page

Lkrohn is offline Junior Member

One week crazy results

I have been working out most of my life. I'm pretty knowledgable about nutrition and fitness. Unfortunately I also like to eat, and eat a lot. About a year and a half ago I got in the best shape I've been in a very long time. I'm 6'1 and was 252 pounds and went down to a pretty lean 220 at 41 years old. Then I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and everything went south. The Antibiotics were awful and I couldn't workout much. I ballooned up to 262 pounds and was having serious gallbladder issues. One doctor wanted to remove it because I was getting really sick and would swell up every time I ate. My other doctor is a paleo fan and told me to give it a try. I stumbled upon Mark on YouTube and was fascinated because everything he said about working out and frequency and intensity I have experienced over the years. I was ready to give it a try. So I have only been doing Primal for one week. I have only worked out once, a full body weight training session for about 30 minutes. I lost 14 pounds, yes 14 in one week, my gallbladder is now functioning properly, my cravings are easing up quite a bit and I feel incredible. I have more energy than ever and I'm in a much better mood throughout the day. I still get hungry but I can live with it because of everything else it has done for me and the hunger is getting a little less everyday. I'm excited about continuing this lifestyle. Thank you Mark

Bratch is offline Member
    Congrats. I am on Day #43 of following PB, and also having great success. I am down 27 pounds in these 43, with double digit weight loss the first week. My cravings and urges and completely gone. Look forward to another 43 days, and even more.

Bratch

44 Male 5'9"
    Start 276
    Presently 248
    1st Goal 200
    Ultimate goal 180.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Congrats to both of you!
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.