Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTA Soil Based Probiotics page

Bobert is offline Senior Member

FTA Soil Based Probiotics

Primal Fuel
    So Richard/Tim has a very interesting post about soil based probiotic being a key to optimal health. He linked 3 different sources:

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Probiotic-3, Natural Probiotic Formula

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Probiotic-3, Natural Probiotic Formula, 90 Veggie Caps - iHerb.com - iherb

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 90 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps - iHerb.com - iherb

Prescript-Assist Broad Spectrum Probiotic Prebiotic

Amazon.com: Prescript-Assist Broad Spectrum Probiotic Prebiotic Complex 60 Capsules: Health & Personal Care - amazon

Does anyone have any experience with these products or the strains they provide?

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    my understanding is that unwashed organic produce will provide this in the form of actual food.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

aknomad is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
    So Richard/Tim has a very interesting post about soil based probiotic being a key to optimal health. He linked 3 different sources:

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Probiotic-3, Natural Probiotic Formula

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, Probiotic-3, Natural Probiotic Formula, 90 Veggie Caps - iHerb.com - iherb

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula

Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 90 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps - iHerb.com - iherb

Prescript-Assist Broad Spectrum Probiotic Prebiotic

Amazon.com: Prescript-Assist Broad Spectrum Probiotic Prebiotic Complex 60 Capsules: Health & Personal Care - amazon

Does anyone have any experience with these products or the strains they provide?
    I take the Garden of Life probiotic. However, I've only been taking it for about a week so I'm not much help to you.

Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    my understanding is that unwashed organic produce will provide this in the form of actual food.
    Most organic farmers still use pesticides, they are just classified as organic pesticides. But I have no idea if this would kill the good bacteria in the soil.

Quote Originally Posted by aknomad View Post
    I take the Garden of Life probiotic. However, I've only been taking it for about a week so I'm not much help to you.
    Why did you start taking that one?

kmarie is offline Senior Member
    I'm taking the AOR 3 as well as the under washed organic produce along w RS and fermented foods. Feeling better but still room for more improvement.
    Improvements/changes I've seen:

Increased regularity

Decreased food intolerance

Increased sleep quantity

Weird dreams, not necessarily good (I was hoping for the 'vivid' type) or bad, just that I'm remembering a lot of strange boring detail. Maybe just better dream recall.

K

aknomad is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
    Why did you start taking that one?
    A paleo friend of mine suggested it. He said it greatly improved his gut health and immune system.

Any thoughts as to why mark recommends those 3 strains in the probiotic he sells?

Quote Originally Posted by kmarie View Post
    I'm taking the AOR 3 as well as the under washed organic produce along w RS and fermented foods. Feeling better but still room for more improvement.
    Improvements/changes I've seen:

Increased regularity

Decreased food intolerance

Increased sleep quantity

Weird dreams, not necessarily good (I was hoping for the 'vivid' type) or bad, just that I'm remembering a lot of strange boring detail. Maybe just better dream recall.

K
    I will ask the same question as i did to ak, but why did you pick that version with those strains?

I am just curious if there are specific strains that people are seeking.

kmarie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Recommended by Tater on the RS thread as well as the FTA blog. Also, this was a good price at iHerb and got to use a promo code.
    They're also recommending combining 2 more probiotics, L. plantarum & Sacchyromyces boulardii to the mix. Check out the RS thread for more info
    K

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast