Thread: Salutations page

erthan is offline Junior Member

Salutations

Primal Fuel
    I'm 20, in London, Ontario, Canada. I've been lurking these boards rather frequently as of late so I figured it'd be a good time to just join. I've been overweight my whole life. I've been eating the way my doctor has told me to for years but she thinks I'm a liar. Anyway, my best friend introduced me to PB and my eyes have been opened. I don't own a scale but I feel great and am wearing clothes that didn't fit last year which is nice.

The only issue I've been having is the accessibility of PB approved meat. I am unemployed and can't afford to buy it myself and my family refuses to purchase it. I also haven't been able to find it in any supermarket which rules out me sneaking it into the grocery basket while my parents aren't looking.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello.

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Hi, and welcome! If you can't afford the more natural meat right now, I wouldn't get too worried about it - just get plenty of fats and take your fish oil supplements. There is some debate apparently whether it really makes all that big a difference, once you've got everything else right. I do about 50% PB approved meat, personally.