You could do two things (unless someone else has another option)
Give antibiotics now, which can take up to 24hrs to work
Wait till day 4 (or however long the Dr said it would take to run its course) give pain relief as needed, and if she is still sick at the end of day 4, start the antibiotics.
With what I know now I would have waited with my children.
Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app