Thread: Hello from Arlington, VA page

PrimalMe is offline Junior Member

Hello from Arlington, VA

Primal Fuel
    Hey guys,

I've been lurking around here for a bit and figured it's time to introduce myself. Several weeks ago a CrossFit buddy of mine turned me onto the diet and I decided to give it a go. Almost three weeks in I am twenty pounds and a feather lighter and have much more energy, endurance and just feel more alert (fish oil wooot!). I don't snore any longer.

I haven't taken the plunge into CrossFit yet (or lifting at all for that matter), but have done it mainly through pick-up basketball games and a diet of fruit (prob too much), nuts, a ton of greens and shrimp/ck/beef. Primal has even turned me into a bit of a cook as I've made paleo chili in the crock pot and baked up a few batches of paleo energy bars.

I no longer crave salty, processed foods (Wheat Thins were my go to snack and now I find that they don't have much taste at all), but as a beer geek I do miss my craft brews. Once I'm at my goal weight I'll reward myself with a few of those for sure.

Anyway, I do intend to buy PB, but up to this point I have gotten everything off of forums like this one. Just wanted to say thank you for the wealth of information and motivational stories.

SeanC is offline Member
    Welcome to the club. I'm out in Centreville Virgina. Not too far away.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome to the primal community!

Glad to hear you are thoroughly enjoying the primal lifestyle. These forums do contain a wealth of information but the book is always a great read. I am reading it many times over!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!