Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Small rant - add your own if you want!! :) page 26

TQP
    TQP is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well I had an ex who looked shocked when I told him that flour is made of wheat.

...and he had a business degree from Berkeley School of Law with a super high GPA so WOW talk about book smart but really STUPID.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'm going to murder the shits I teach 6th period. Laziest, most disrespectful bunch of jackasses, I swear. Out of the entire class, I can see maybe 4 making it through their first semester of college. I'm waiting for 2 or 3 to be high school drop outs. The rest are fit for no more than execution. It would serve the world well if those genetic lines ended with them.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Nashville is offline Junior Member
    My Dad has had a kidney removed and recurring malignant bladder tumors removed every three months for eight years. He insists that his diet sodas and cigars have absolutely nothing to do with it. Grrrrr!

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    I was looking for supplements a few days ago... Vitamin D with K2, only found K1, is that as good...? When I saw something that really ticked me off.

It as a cinnamon supplement. I'm like What. The. Hell? Why do we need a cinnamon supplement? We can just eat it with our food. It tastes great! Goes well in smoothies, curries and soups! If you're eating SAD it's STILL easy! Goes well in oatmeal, on toast, on practically any breakfast cereal! There's even Cinnamon Toast Crunch, it does in fact have cinnamon in it! Why does this even exist?!?

Just my annoyance of the day. XD

lemontwisst is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    I was looking for supplements a few days ago... Vitamin D with K2, only found K1, is that as good...?
    Check the natural foods section at Superstore - I saw liquid K2 drops there the other day, as well as D+K2 (pretty sure both were K2, I didn't look as hard at the one with D).

RittenRemedy is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    I was looking for supplements a few days ago... Vitamin D with K2, only found K1, is that as good...? When I saw something that really ticked me off.

It as a cinnamon supplement. I'm like What. The. Hell? Why do we need a cinnamon supplement? We can just eat it with our food. It tastes great! Goes well in smoothies, curries and soups! If you're eating SAD it's STILL easy! Goes well in oatmeal, on toast, on practically any breakfast cereal! There's even Cinnamon Toast Crunch, it does in fact have cinnamon in it! Why does this even exist?!?

Just my annoyance of the day. XD
    K1 is the stuff we get from eating green plants. It needs to be converted in the body to K2, but the conversation is something like 10:1 in effectiveness. You definitely want K2. I buy nature's plus D3/K2 from vitacost. It's great. Thorne makes a liquid, but I haven't tried it though some people recommend it.

shawnee_bee is offline Junior Member
    LMAO !!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Gwen is offline Member
    To the bitch I mean co-worker who, on Friday, waved her finger up and down the length of my body (5 ft. 2 in., now a BMI of 23), and stated, in a tsk tsk tsk manner, 'Gwen, you need to be careful about your weight.' I.e., don't lose any more. I said "I went two weeks without weighing, and when I stepped on the scale, I was the exact same as 2 weeks ago. I haven't lost anything past those 69 pounds in months.' To which she replied, "I just want you to be careful about your weight.'

WTF?! I eat healthy. She has boxed kid cereal or instant oatmeal for breakfast, and TWO white-bread sandwiches with butter and banana for her lunch, or a frozen TV dinner. And is about 30 lbs. overweight. WHO needs to be careful about their weight/health?!

grrrr.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I had that happen to me, too.

People aren't used to seeing normal weight people anymore.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Me too. It came from a woman who is of normal weight. Still not sure why she said it.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast