Thread: Regular BM finally, but what did 'cause' this? page

biko is offline Senior Member

Regular BM finally, but what did 'cause' this?

Primal Fuel
    Was constipated eversince I dropped wheat and some other crap about 1,5 year.

Nothing really seemed to help, magnesium gave me palpitations, upping fat didn't work, oranges and chia gel gave me some releave at times.

Now a couple weeks back I started taking gelatin and gradually started taking magnesium again, now at 300mg daily spread throughout the day no palpitations, but I also started eating quite a bit more and quite a bit greek yogurt, didn't really do dairy before.

Currently I have daily proper BM!

What is most likely causing this major improvent in BM?
    Can't really tell cause I changed a couple things at the same time.
    Or is it the combination?

Thanks.
    Last edited by biko; 02-11-2014 at 02:57 PM.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    This is all my opinion/guesswork, but I think when you're eating SAD and constantly shoveling down fiber (or anything else damaging to the gut lining), you do actually need it for regularity. Once all the crap's gone from your diet, the gut flora and walls have time to heal and adjust to different foods. It may take time or help. This is just what I think though.

Hannakb is offline Senior Member
    The proteins in gelatin are supposed to heal the gut lining and help mucus production.
    Someone posted some research but I can't remember which thread!
    Sorry.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Have you considered a topical magnesium spray for your magnesium?

I use this: http://www.life-flo.com/optimal-heal...esium-oil.html

Why do I suggest a topical spray? Because topical magnesium that is absorbed trandermally bypasses the digestive system which is much easier on most people and ensures more of it is utilized properly by the body. Also, it helps me sleep like a ROCK at night if I use plenty of it right before bed.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

biko is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Interesting, thanks and thanks all.