Thread: What Else Is There To Do In Tulum? page

Admin is online now Administrator

What Else Is There To Do In Tulum?

Shop Now
    Hello attendees!

Even though we have a fairly jam-packed agenda for our event, you may find time for outside activities. Say you'd like to play a round of golf and need a partner. Perhaps you'd like to go Scuba Diving or snorkeling and need a dive buddy. Mexican Bingo anyone? Maybe an off resort tour or excursion? Reach out to others and connect and plan here. (Note that most of these activities have a cost associated with them and are not part of our PrimalCon Vacation event.)

Here are some ideas and the Activity Listing

tsharris3 is offline Junior Member
    I am hoping to squeeze in a few dives, if anyone else is interested, let me know.

Tammy

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    If 1-3 others are up for a round of golf then let me here it! I say we make it fun and do a scramble if we get a group of 4. I won't be bringing clubs so I'll be renting. And I am not even sure I want to play a round but if 3 others are committed then I'm 100% game.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Jomo_08 is offline Junior Member
    I was hoping to sneak in some snorkeling while down there....alas no scuba certification yet...that's next year

SimoneW58 is offline Junior Member
    Anyone from the last PrimalCon Oxnard gonna be in Tulum? Looking forward to seeing some of you cool people again!

Dianna from Seattle

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SimoneW58 View Post
    Anyone from the last PrimalCon Oxnard gonna be in Tulum? Looking forward to seeing some of you cool people again!

Dianna from Seattle
    Did you go to the one in 2011? That's the PrimalCon I went to. Anyone going to Tulum who went to the one in 2011?
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

az_sardog is offline Junior Member
    Jomo - I'm down for the snorkeling! Let me know if you want someone to come with and what day you're looking at going. I'm planning on taking out one of the kayak's at some point too...

eelnus is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SimoneW58 View Post

Dianna from Seattle
    Dianna from Seattle! I'm from Seattle!! This is my first PrimalCon and I'm excited and a little scared. I've been on MDA since 2011 and it's changed my life and I'm looking forward to meeting some like minded people.

Cavedude is offline Senior Member
    man, I wish I could've gotten in on this event! sounds like it was a blast. next time for sure!
    "Always be yourself. Express yourself. Have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." -Bruce Lee

Edfhna is offline Junior Member
    let me know.