Thread: Step One Accountability page

jer
    jer is offline Junior Member

Step One Accountability

Primal Fuel
    Here we go...

I've been Paleo for almost 3 months; the last month has been fairly rocky.

I let my in laws convince me that Christmas is a time for celebration and for the three days of meals between the 24th to New Year's Day I could set aside my lifestyle.

Big mistake...

Prior there was no exceptions for me, no cravings, emotion, attachments etc.

Since then it's like I have adopted this weekend mentality that I can go off the tracks a little bit.

Because of this I am in a flux between 288 and 297 for the last month. Last time I checked I was 293.

Stress takes a great deal out of me, as anyone else; I find my cigarette cravings even reappearing.

Beyond weight, this type of eating has done wonders for my PCOS, joint aches and motivation/attitude

I feel like I was Wonder Woman and now I am struggling with something so stupid as the weekends.

Work seems hectic, I am asked of for a lot of things especially in the last month as I take on multiple roles.

Home seems stressful but I am planning my wedding.

I have to wonder...is it coincidence...are my levels so messed up that getting my self back on track could make everything including being able to stay on track, so much more manageable.

I was advised that keeping a journal will help keep me on track and get rid of my stress.

Let's hope!
    Last edited by jer; 02-10-2014 at 07:12 PM.

jer
    Happy Tuesday!

Today started out fun, I am driving down a one way when a car pulls towards me head on; he realized quickly it was a one way! we both stopped and he backed up so it turned out well. Idiots behind him were not very helpful, sometimes I wonder why people get all rude on the road...he made an error which was super embarrassing and then everyone's honking at him except for me, the only person that was at risk besides him in the situation...city drivers amuse me but why be ignorant and distracting!

I tried kale chips; I'm fairly certain I over cooked them as they were not very good! People rave about these thing, that really could not be it... Bad after taste:/

jer
    Today was funny, raccoons were mating in my parking spot when I got home...gave me a good laugh because they would not move; great end to a long day!

Things are easy, I was too busy for lunch which sucks as I was feeling it around 6.

As Valentines day is Friday, I'm trying to focus on willpower to keep is clean...I just have to remember that I actually don't want to have anything I cannot and convince seems to be a stopper. I may have a small glass of wine with Mr. though.

What a stupid day..I've never been a fan of it single or with someone, it makes some people feel alone; a friend of mine takes it really hard.

Tomorrow is Thursday almost the weekend!

jer
    Today went well, lots accomplished

Mood: moderate better then the last few...

A bit irritable today...maybe because I missed my apple:/

Too sleepy...

jer
    Well, I've been away with such a busy week but I've been keeping on track. Finally hovering in the 80s

Happy Canada won in Hockey!!

Stress is lowering and I finally have a grip on the wedding plans!

jer
    Not so good with posting!! But I am doing well and staying focused.

Stress is high but since I have not been cheating I am not being a crazy person

Overall life is good