Hello, my name is Trevor. I went primal a few years ago after reading Neanderthin by Ray Audette (great book, out of print now). Despite being a life-long athlete, I was always heavy. Within 4 months of going primal, I lost around 70 lbs. It was almost effortless! friends were shocked that I'd lost so much weight so quickly. They were even more shocked when they'd see me eat a pound of beef in one sitting. I ate primal for the next few years and loved every minute of it. Then......

about a year ago I started dating this girl, my schedule got very hectic ( I realize these are not good excuses!) and I started falling off the wagon. A few indian buffets and Mexican restaurants later, and I've gained 30+ lbs in just a few months! Good thing I know how to loose it.

I've gotten my act together and started eating right about 2 weeks ago. I've already dropped about 5 lbs, and I feel wonderful. I'd actually forgotten how good I felt when I ate this way. Of course, I have loads of energy now, but there is something else that this diet makes me feel that is harder to explain. I guess the best way to describe it would be optimism. When I eat primally, I tend to just feel better about life, more enthusiastic. This is hard to explain to people, but I'm sure some of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I look forward to sharing and learning from you folks. I'd also love to connect with some fellow East Tennesseans on here....

Trevor