Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Oz page

TonyE is offline Member

Smile Dr. Oz

Primal Fuel
    I read his book you on a diet. I followed it and gained 20lbs. Primal blue print read down 20lbs. My question is why is this clown Dr.Oz so popular? I think Mark should be Oprah's new health expert. I think she is following this Dr.Oz idiot and munching on cheerios and eating 10 small meals a day. No wonder she has gained so much weight.

mayness is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post
    My question is why is this clown Dr.Oz so popular?
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post
    Oprah
    You answered your own question. =P

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Dr. Oz seems to be vegetarian friendly, which is the only way to make real money in North America.

dacec is offline Senior Member
    The main stream does not want to questions CW nor do they want to have to change the way they eat.
    That is why Mark is not on Oprah.

Fatkid is offline Senior Member
    IMO if Oprah told 'them' to all eat plastic and had some 'doctor' on air agree, then we'd see a new 'miracle diet' sweep the nation... ... it is sad the number of sheeple she can lead blindly...

Kryz is offline Junior Member
    What exactly does his diet entail, anyway? The standard low-fat small meals thing?

Chairdr is offline Senior Member
    Dr Oz's book (my take) was CW for dummies. I read it 3 years ago, & it motivated me to lose 95 lbs. I used the part on how the body works using stupid little animated characters to show me how. I adapted my own diet to it. 1 year after hitting my goal, I was 35 lbs back in the red. After reading PB(couldnt put it down) in 2 days, my life changed. I started with a new motivation before even finishing it. This seems very sustainable. I now know Im addicted to grains, & will not ever eat them again. They are like a drug to me. I have been primal form 9 weeks, & have lost 32lbs. No I have the tools to take it to the next level. Goal 15 more lbs depending on muscle gain to fat loss. Thjan I will bring my carbs up over 100.
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Egoldstein is offline Senior Member
    Keep in mind many people eat pure junk with HFCS sodas, transfats, fast food etc.... Therefore, almost any intervention, Oz diet, CW, WW, etc... will cause an initial weight loss.

Chairdr is offline Senior Member
    bingo. people always said to me "how did you lose weight" my answer rude however correct was "i tried". Now living primal I tell them just for the sport of it.
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

avocado is offline Senior Member
    Different things work for different people. Lots of people do lose weight with diets based on CW. Spend a lot of time around here and you get the idea it's just impossible to lose with CW. But it's not. It may be just about impossible to lose with CW for the type of people attracted to this site. But not for everyone. Tunnel vision.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast