Thread: Intro page

GiJane is offline Junior Member

Intro

My name is Elinor I am 25 and I started paleo about a week ago. I am loving it! I feel so much more energetic then I did before. I have gone full swing into it no coffee, no dairy, or grains just meat/fish veggies/fruits and nuts. The only thing that I am doing with it is the zone blocks. There are days that I just want to get off of it and eat something unhealthy but I remind myself how good I feel and I don't give in.
    Last edited by GiJane; 06-18-2010 at 08:32 PM.

Fatkid is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! There are bound to be tough times, but stick with it...the reward is well worth it!

Classic is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. We look forward to hearing how you progress.

Primal Dave is offline Member
    Hi Elinor! Good luck on your progress. I'm about my first week into this whole thing as well. I'm not Zoning, just trying to take Mark's advice on keeping this as simple as possible. If it's Primal, I'll eat it, if it's not, I won't! Which has been a challenge, sometimes, being in Iraq, but I'm learning there's ways to stay primal even eating in a chow hall. Good luck to you - the forums are AWESOME, I highly recommend spending a little time surfing around in them!
    “Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind.” Unknown

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general." - Mark Rippetoe

GiJane is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Thanks Everyone!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks Everyone!

Primal Dave I was just wondering if eating Paleo in the field keeps you satisfied.

I am on an 11 block max per main meal, and If I get the go then I want to transfer it to the field but I'm afraid that I won't be satisfied or feel good in the field. If I can get it approved I will be taking Paleo kits with me, but MREs are the only other option. What do you think and good job on paleo in Iraq, especially when you have no control over what's being served.

by the way what branch r u in?