Hi, my name is Vivian. I'm 18 and in a month will be starting my sophomore year at WashU in St. Louis.

I've been Primal for a few weeks now (and stalking MDA as well) and I'd like to now become part of the community.

I was your typical Asian girl: skinny (by Western standards) and lacking an ounce of strength. Now, I've been working out: lifting weights and doing some sprints every now and then.

I've had some issues with eating disorders in the past, which I have for the most part suppressed. Ever since I went primal, all those terrible thoughts seemed to have almost entirely dissipated. I feel somewhat good about my body in the first time in years. I'm becoming toned while losing fat--I can even feel the different in only a few weeks! I'm no longer completely helpless physically. And I am so full of energy I can't believe it.

What's even more interesting is that after going Primal (and barefooting quite a lot) I have lost my attachment to electronics and now would rather go outside for a walk be it rain or shine.

Imagine that! A college student that'd rather go OUTSIDE than stay on the computer. GASP!

It feels wonderful.

The only thing I'm worried about now is how I'm going to continue eating Primally when I go back to college.

In two weeks, I'm also leaving to spend a week in England with my boyfriend and his family. England being the land of toast and tea biscuits. Not that I really consider that stuff food anymore. I'm just scared I'm going to offend someone by consuming massive amounts of meat and refusing any form of grains (which is basically the English diet...from what I know from my boyfriend and his family of course.)

Day 1:

Primal Food Intake Today:

B: 3 hard-boiled eggs, pint of blueberries, 20 cherries.

L: 1.5 cups boiled bok choi, 1 cup acorn squash, 3oz flounder, a pork's hock.

D: If the parents cook something I can eat (aka meat), then that's dinner. + veg. Otherwise, I think I might IF.

I'm Chinese. I eat things like pig's feet. :P

WOD: Weights/bodyweight exercises. Abs.