Thread: Stuffed Burgers page

Rivvin is offline Senior Member

Stuffed Burgers

Shop Now
    I think I might require this for bunless burgers of primal awesomeness...

http://www.stufz.net/

Seriously, why is this tickling my fancy so much? For 9 dollars I can perfectly stuff a meat patty with bacon and avocado?

Ohhhhhhh man....

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    OH. YOUR. GODS!!! That just gave one hell of an idea for stuffing my burgers.
    I have these little soup tureens (hold maybe 6 oz) I can use those in the same was as the bottom of that thing, and then use a soup plate as the top placement dingus. *rubs hands together* excellent... Now to find a bigger version of that idea in my kitchen.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Wow, those look great if you throw away the bun of course. I wonder how hard it would be to make those by hand maybe a little thinner.

batty is offline Senior Member
    holy sweet jebeebus lord! i'm wondering if making two larger-than-normal sized patties, putting the stuff on one, and then the other patty on top and pinching the edges together would achieve the same effect?

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

mayness is offline Senior Member
    I need to find something in my kitchen to use to make these now. A tuna can would be kinda small, although then I could eat 2 or 3 burgers. =] Hmm...

Grol is offline Senior Member
    Stuffed sliders?

It seems to me any size would be very simple by hand, no? A cereal bowl would work. I sometimes roll out my ground beef and use a cereal bowl as a cookie cutter to get perfectly sized and shaped burgers. This is if the grill is getting loaded with a dozen or so. Rachel Ray always teaches to thin out the middle of a patty and thicken the edges for more even cooking and to avoid "patty bloat" while cooking. So you build one like she does, but maybe a little thinner and cap it. No need for a device. Ground meat is easily molded.

batty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grol View Post
    Stuffed sliders?

It seems to me any size would be very simple by hand, no? A cereal bowl would work. I sometimes roll out my ground beef and use a cereal bowl as a cookie cutter to get perfectly sized and shaped burgers. This is if the grill is getting loaded with a dozen or so. Rachel Ray always teaches to thin out the middle of a patty and thicken the edges for more even cooking and to avoid "patty bloat" while cooking. So you build one like she does, but maybe a little thinner and cap it. No need for a device. Ground meat is easily molded.
    'zactly what i was thinking. i am going to test this theory tonight at dinner.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

cookie is offline Senior Member
    aaahh haha this is hilarious!! "the only alternative is a PLAIN BURGER..." the guy looked so sad at his stupid plain burger!!
    i must have one of these gadgets. i want one with feta and basil and prosciutto! dear lord!
    by the way, is it just me, or do those burgers look like they're like a pound a piece!?