Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help with autoimmune protocol! I'm desperate! Please read! page 4

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papapoopy View Post
    Wow really? It's that simple?
    So just look for where the fermented foods are and get sauerkrat to start? Will I be getting as much good bacteria as a pro-biotic gives me?
    I love you guys I believe I'm actually gonna get healed.
    Look for my post which I believe was the last one on the previous page. It's got several links to articles that point out that you may be getting significantly MORE from a real, fermented food than you will from a pill.

Look for cloudy brines, that's the good stuff floating around in it. If it's crystal clear, and/or has vinegar or other preservatives listed on the ingredients, it's not the stuff you want. Oh, and if it's not refrigerated then it's not the real deal either.
    Last edited by Drumroll; 02-04-2014 at 03:41 PM.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Which part? Or both?

We totally should though! And you can bring something you recently fermented up in trade. Just like good 'ol Sandor says he does in "The Art of Fermentation."
    Both! But certainly would be cool to meet IRL and trade. I'm down to just some kraut left right now so I need to get some rolling again here soon. I actually just recently ran out of the veggies I did from my garden last summer.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Both! But certainly would be cool to meet IRL and trade. I'm down to just some kraut left right now so I need to get some rolling again here soon. I actually just recently ran out of the veggies I did from my garden last summer.
    Sheeeeeit, I feel that. If I have to go a day without some kind of ferment (my own or bought), I feel lost.

Whereabouts are you from? A swap would be awesome. And we could be "primal nerds" for the day too. Heh.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Avoid kimchi if you are going nightshade-free.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Avoid kimchi if you are going nightshade-free.
    Kimchi is a broad term. If it's red, avoid it because it's seasoned with red pepper. If not, like in the case of white kimchi (basically sauerkraut with ginger, super tasty), radish kimchi, or winter kimchis, you're good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234