Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHOLE 30 February 2014 page

Kris T is offline Senior Member

WHOLE 30 February 2014

Primal Fuel
    Hadn't seen a thread started yet for February so I thought I would get one started.

Ended up having some dairy yesterday, so I am officially starting today.

Looking forward to a complete 30 days eating great and feeling great!
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

Runnergirl is offline Junior Member
    I'll be with you for part of the month- my Whole 30 ends on the 13th.

johnny767 is offline Member
    I'll join you from tomorrow; the only thing I need to quit is dairy

Magnus is offline Junior Member
    Well, I stepped up on the scale this morning and to my big surprise it told of a loss on 18 pounds in 32 days. Well, it's probably not that much, but there has indeed been som changes on my body the past month.

I am now 211 pounds heavy so I still got som work in front of me. I'll reintroduce dairy, but otherwise eat primal again.

Feels good!

Leida is offline Senior Member
    18 lbs in 32 days? You gotta be kidding me, you are fit to be featured in a weight loss commercial with a banner 'results not typical'....! Congrats!

Hi good folks. I think I will stick with W30 till the 12th of February. I will be baking for a little charity sale (I try to do a food bank fund raiser every Valentine Day) and my family has their hearts set on the upside-down pineapple cake for valentines, so I think I will be W30 till then, and either switch to clean paleo after that or do another W30 after the 14th.

But, for the time being I am hanging in. My acne relented, so the fruit is back in, yay!

A Serenity day today. Water kefir, coffee, dandelion tea and water till dinner, and raw & nuts for dinner.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Kris T is offline Senior Member
    CONGRATULATOINS to everyone who had great losses, are feeling healthier, and stuck to the whole 30. It is not easy sometimes, but it is so worth it!

This month I am planning on really focusing on sticking to a good exercise schedule along with my whole 30. Spring is coming quickly and I want to be in better shape for being outside in the sunshine. I am getting myself educated on the bike riding world locally. Researching road bikes, reading biking magazines and looking for safe places to ride. I plan to start getting on the bike as soon as the snow melts and it warms up at least to 55 degrees or warmer. Need to get some bike clothes, bright colors and nice and tight, so being it a bit better shape will make me feel more confident.

I think with February and a shorter month, it will be an easier focus. Small steps to big progress.

ONWARD!
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

Leida is offline Senior Member
    That's an awesome idea, Kris.

I want to stop endlessly trying to do absolutely everything in fitness, and focus my training on aiding my Hap-Ki-Do progress. I know I can't go far, but if I don't work on it, I will go nowhere. So, improve cardio endurance, flexibility, core and speed.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

greatbig is offline Junior Member
    18 pounds in 32 days is absolutely insane, congratulation and keep on going! You'll be cut in no time at that pace!

Thistle is offline Junior Member
    Wow Magnus well done - and yes it is "that much"!

7 days to weigh in day for me but think I'm going to extend the Whole 30 to the end of Feb. I feel I've really benefitted from it but have some gut issues that need a bit more time to sort out. My focus for Feb is going to be get more sleep. I am terrible at going to bed so if I make myself accountable here maybe I'll do better. It would be nice to get rid of the bags under my eyes.

Magnus is offline Junior Member
    Thanks to all of you guys. I'm a bit impressed my self, but I know that my body reacts really well to primal food. I'm really quick at both putting on weight and losing it again, but this time I'm going to keep my loss.

Had alcohol, bread and a bit of sugar this saturday and sunday, but it did not appeal that much to me. I was a bit surprised about that, so now I just continue primal with dairy reintroduced. I like my food and don't miss my insane binges on sugar.

Just keep it up.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast