Thread: Thought I would say Hello page

Fever is offline Junior Member

Thought I would say Hello

Well I thought it was about time I stepped into the forums and introduced myself:

Your location: The UK (real name Neil)

Stats: I'm 6'2 and 205lbs with about a 14% body fat (although that is effortlessly changing very slowly now I'm eating more primal)...I would love to get into single digits and still continue to maintain/improve my current strength and muscle mass. I've been working out for about 6 years, I've improved over time, but I've been training what I would class as "properly" for about 2. I train for functional stength, with full body compound, body weight and olympic style lifts.

How Primal are you: Bought and read the book, spent countless hours reading the forums and discussing paleo/primal eating habits with my friend JP (also a member here). Started going primal about 2 months ago, straight in at about 80% (that was a tough adjustment, but I got through it). In the past 3 days I've become, I would say, about 95% primal.

Do you consume dairy: A very small amount of full fat organic goats milk, cheese and sometimes yogurt. Cow diary is avoided at all times.

Do you drink coffee or tea: An occassional small plain espresso preworkout...an occassional Rooibos or Green Tea during the day.

Motivator for switching to Primal: Taking my health to another level.

Favorite exercise: Deadlifts, Squats, Power Cleans.....in that order.

Favorite Primal food: Coconut milk and steaks come a very close second.

Best part about being Primal: My energy levels and mental clarity...the condition and quality of my hair and skin....my continued gains in the gym without eating carbs....the effortless weight loss...the list goes on!

Worst part about being Primal: I do miss flour based things like fresh bread and cheese on toast.

I hope to be able to bring some of my training knowledge from the weight room to the table and of course learn from others as I continue to improve my primal way of life!
    Last edited by Fever; 06-17-2010 at 04:23 AM.